Minneapolis is a police disaster, what would mdpd do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I’m a 30 year veteran of MDPD.......MDPD 30 years ago would take care of the situation........MDPD today will not. The cops on the street are not the problem. The upper command staff and politicians are the issue.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3153613]Why was he wrong?[/QUOTE

sitting on the guy for that long was the only option ? for that period of time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why was he wrong?
    are you kidding me dude?? the man was not resisting and the PO continued to kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes while completely disregarding the man saying he could not breathe. there was no reason for the officer to be kneeling on him for that amount of time. it’s a shame you have to ask such a stupid question. i sure hope you aren’t a PO yourself. if so you are a sh*t one at that.

Unregistered
    are you kidding me dude?? the man was not resisting and the PO continued to kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes while completely disregarding the man saying he could not breathe. there was no reason for the officer to be kneeling on him for that amount of time. it’s a shame you have to ask such a stupid question. i sure hope you aren’t a PO yourself. if so you are a sh*t one at that.
    100 percent agreed but lets be honest. If you can talk, you can breath. The autopsy also showed other wise. The guy was bound to die at some time. Unfortunately the officer speed up the process. Sad situation however this race craps needs to stop.

Unregistered
    100 percent agreed but lets be honest. If you can talk, you can breath. The autopsy also showed other wise. The guy was bound to die at some time. Unfortunately the officer speed up the process. Sad situation however this race craps needs to stop.
    We’re all bound to die idiot!!! He killed that guy!

Unregistered
    With our agencies track record on handling unexpected emergencies, what is our command doing to prepare? Would we abandon Northside district or south district if protestors come?
    Northside or South District??? Smh why only those two districts ? Like as if you didn’t see the white man who was a former Police Officer smash the windows to Autozone on live tv. It’s whites blacks and latinos out there too so lets not single out south/north just saying

Unregistered
    we’re all bound to die! so what just because i’ll die eventually gives someone the right to kill me?! are you insane or insane

Unregistered
    I don’t know about now but under Juan Perez it would have been a dance off to save the universe bro like in guardians of the galaxy

Unregistered
    Northside or South District??? Smh why only those two districts ? Like as if you didn’t see the white man who was a former Police Officer smash the windows to Autozone on live tv. It’s whites blacks and latinos out there too so lets not single out south/north just saying
    Traditionally white suburban areas don’t have riots. That’s more on the dark side of the county.

Unregistered
    Racist retard do you think north and south are only black? Hispanics live in those areas in huge amounts, and even a few whites.

And the umbrella man isn't a cop the department already vouched for him and he was in a different city WORKING, when that occured.

http://www.dailydot.com/debug/autozo...e-floyd/%3famp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast