Miami police to review squad car’s role in motorcyclist’s plunge death off I-95 ramp

Unregistered

Miami police to review squad car’s role in motorcyclist’s plunge death off I-95 ramp

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loc...232966397.html

On Monday, Deputy Miami Police Chief Ron Papier said Police Chief Jorge Colina had ordered the case re-opened, this time to be reviewed by the Professional Compliance Bureau, which reports directly to the chief.

“If that means interviewing people who haven’t been interviewed, that will be done,” Papier said. “Right now we need to take a look at it from top to bottom and that will be done.”

Not one officer interviewed!

What’s the statues Chief? It’s been almost a year.

We know Ortiz was there in the Rickenbacker and in Command.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loc...232966397.html

Unregistered
    You forgot to add that on Pappy said that on Monday back in 2019 but did you even read that before posting?

Unregistered
    More than a year to review and re-investigate a fatality involving a police chase cover-up. That's how they do it delays until people forget.

As you can recently see from the Minneapolis murder of George Floyd how they first attempted to cover-up the incident by saying he died from ”medical complications” on the police report. Not a word mention about the 9 minutes of pressure to the neck by an officer's knee restricting the airway. I guess that wasn't an important fact!!! If this wasn't caught on video by other witnesses and gone viral it would have been classified as a medical death case closed.

The bull shit is coming to an end.

It goes to show you why people mistrust the police so much. As time goes by with today’s technology it’s becoming harder and harder to cover up police misconduct.

It’s just a matter of time before protest erupts in Miami.