Minneapolis police station burned
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Minneapolis police station burned

I’m sitting here watching the live video of rioters taking over and burning down the police precinct. I wonder if we are ready to deal with this if it ever happened here. Are we properly trained? Do we have proper equipment? Would our command staff defend our station or would we be evacuating our the back gate as it burned. It’s going to get worse and hopefully it doesn’t happen here.

Unregistered
    I have 100% confidence in Roger and his stick team

Unregistered
    If you have a weak mayor and a weak Chief,you'll be doomed. Also when you have officers pre judging this case on social media,you are set up to fail. It looks awful,but you all know the whole story isn't out there yet. Yet you are making assumptions. Bad guy autopsy not complete. Other bad guy cop hasn't had the resisting made public yet. Minimum negligence,maximum homicide. But why not wait?

Unregistered
    But as usual it is alright for the mopes to loot and burn the city down and attack officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sitting here watching the live video of rioters taking over and burning down the police precinct. I wonder if we are ready to deal with this if it ever happened here. Are we properly trained? Do we have proper equipment? Would our command staff defend our station or would we be evacuating our the back gate as it burned. It’s going to get worse and hopefully it doesn’t happen here.
    It will pass.

It's fully understood how people are upset that a black man died, under the limited information that is provided by the video. However, it's odd that anarchists are:

1. Burning down buildings, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

2. Burning civilian vehicles, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

3. Burning down a police station and destroying police cars, all of which must be replaced with money that is collected from black and white taxpayers.

The nationwide anarchist activities are initiated by Antifa, but Antifa is now being more discrete about it this year because they got negative blow-back during the last nationwide riots of 2016. The anarchists are financially rooted in a communists insurgency that has political cells operating throughout the United States. Their goal is to create political instability by creating an "us against them" mentality that is manifested in destruction and violence (riots). The anarchy is not a grass roots uprising. Instead, it is under-girded, initiated and paid-for by special interest money. Yes, George Soros is a financial supporter of the cells.

Patriots do not destroy the private property of innocent victims, but anarchists do.

Unregistered
    after seeing the COVID-19 mask bias video that the chief and his cronies made us watch, there is zero doubt how this city and agency would react. We would be running out the back door as they burn everything, wed be told to stand down, Roger and his tennis ball throwing team would be out front but doing little to dispel the looting and rioting. If this ever happens in fort myers, kiss downtown and Dunbar good bye.

Unregistered
    It will pass.

It's fully understood how people are upset that a black man died, under the limited information that is provided by the video. However, it's odd that anarchists are:

1. Burning down buildings, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

2. Burning civilian vehicles, some of which are owned by innocent black and white victims.

3. Burning down a police station and destroying police cars, all of which must be replaced with money that is collected from black and white taxpayers.

The nationwide anarchist activities are initiated by Antifa, but Antifa is now being more discrete about it this year because they got negative blow-back during the last nationwide riots of 2016. The anarchists are financially rooted in a communists insurgency that has political cells operating throughout the United States. Their goal is to create political instability by creating an "us against them" mentality that is manifested in destruction and violence (riots). The anarchy is not a grass roots uprising. Instead, it is under-girded, initiated and paid-for by special interest money. Yes, George Soros is a financial supporter of the cells.

Patriots do not destroy the private property of innocent victims, but anarchists do.

Mac you re a homo non patriot. I'm gonna spend your pension with your wife.
    Is that your proposed solution?

Unregistered
    Anthony Thomas would lead the rioting of publix on mcgregor so he could steal food and feel like he’s sticking it to the mcgregor crowd.

Unregistered
    Anthony Thomas would lead the rioting of publix on mcgregor so he could steal food and feel like he’s sticking it to the mcgregor crowd.
    When Anthony loots instead of the electronics, he goes right for the bakery section.

Unregistered
    Diggs would defuse all lotters by performing his Gladiator walk down MLK.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast