Jim Leavens brags “I’m the only candidate to arrest another police office”

Unregistered

Jim Leavens brags “I’m the only candidate to arrest another police office”

What a disgrace you are Jim! You talk horrible about deputies, now brag about putting cuffs on cops. I just gave a donation to the Sheriff, can’t stand what you represent.

Unregistered

Anyone but Carmine

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a disgrace you are Jim! You talk horrible about deputies, now brag about putting cuffs on cops. I just gave a donation to the Sheriff, can’t stand what you represent.
    Jim Leavens has not spoken against any Deputy. Your argument is that Jim Leavens enforced the law even if it involved charging a police officer that committed a crime. He would not cover up wrong doing when it involved a member of the agency. The very wrong doing that is giving all police officers a bad reputation. Then you concluded your statement that you gave money to the current Sheriff’s campaign who has been involved in falsified work applications under oath, falsified employment history, unprofessional conduct with victim(s) reporting crime, numerous ethics violations, threats and intimidation to current employees, employing his friends to ranking positions in LCSO, thus blocking those that are attempting to work hard to get to those positions and possible tax evasion issues. You call yourself informed, really? It is time to seek change!!!!

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Either you are shrek or one of the handful of morons that support that loser.
    Still talking about the same bs that won't help the slob get elected!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jim Leavens has not spoken against any Deputy. Your argument is that Jim Leavens enforced the law even if it involved charging a police officer that committed a crime. He would not cover up wrong doing when it involved a member of the agency. The very wrong doing that is giving all police officers a bad reputation. Then you concluded your statement that you gave money to the current Sheriff’s campaign who has been involved in falsified work applications under oath, falsified employment history, unprofessional conduct with victim(s) reporting crime, numerous ethics violations, threats and intimidation to current employees, employing his friends to ranking positions in LCSO, thus blocking those that are attempting to work hard to get to those positions and possible tax evasion issues. You call yourself informed, really? It is time to seek change!!!!
    Total liar, him and his blow job buddies are sending request against deputies weekly.