No BSO union has endorsed Tony/Toney

Unregistered

No BSO union has endorsed Tony/Toney

Well, looks like all the BSO unions have chosen either Al or Scott. NO UNION HAS ENDORSED THE CURRENT FRAUD SHERIFF

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well , do you really think it matters when he has all the swingers clubs in s Florida backing him. They are all holding private fund raisers pool side. Of course there will be fun activities..🥒🥒🥒
    Those guys are getting too much poon to vote.

Unregistered
    Well, looks like all the BSO unions have chosen either Al or Scott. NO UNION HAS ENDORSED THE CURRENT FRAUD SHERIFF
    This is a big statement.

Unregistered
    Israel is endorsed by the biggest union

Unregistered
    Is Tony even in Florida? I would have thought he was in Minneapolis getting "me mines." After all, that type of chaos is his natural state.

Unregistered
    Israel is endorsed by the biggest union
    How is that there was no vote? Everyone I know supports Pollock!

Unregistered
    History has been made once again. First time ever that not a single union has endorsed the sitting sheriff. I guess it's not just one disgruntled union that is upset with Tony now is it? Goes to prove, you can give away money to people but money is not the most important thing. It is important, dont get me wrong but in this profession, people need to KNOW that their supervisors have their backs and will not put politics over policy. Greg Tony F'd this up from day one and has NEVER has the support from the agency. Most districts have still never seen him at a roll call.