Johnson take a look - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Wrong again 3

Good Grief

I am NOT the brightest bulb in the box nor the dullest, but even I can understand the following:

How is it preferential treatment when they ARE ALREADY DOING THE JOB????
    Not to mention at LEAST 3 other people who if given the chance have a better idea about the job in their POSITIONS that could do it also.

YOU are so set in YOUR lack of respect and knowledge in this topic that you are blind to what has been said through out this post. YOU are intentionally NOT COMPREHENDING EVERYTHING Except what you have been apparently programmed to set out and argue against.

I ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU ARE NOT A SGT. OR HIGHER because you show a lack experience, respect and knowledge in this area.

And just to show that I do pay attention to what I read here goes:

SOLUTION: For higher ups to make a Defenative decision (Yes that means in policy written) either you have to pass FTO to keep ANY JOB you have to carry a gun in an SRSO position which ALLOWS EVERYONE the ability to test for SGT. Or get rid of them. This shows that higher ups consider court security EQUAL to road NOT JUST SOME WHIPPING POST FOR PEOPLE WHO SCREW UP OR FLUNK OUT.

This also gives the people who DO WANT to be there and have been doing the job the ABILITY TO BE EVEN PUT ON THE LIST TO TEST FOR SARGENT and with the ability that if shown with the knowledge and experience in their job they can STAY in courthouse not be SENT STRAIGHT TO ROAD. If down the line that person as a SGT. decides the road might be better then you have the fall back that there is a probation period for every transfer requested and acceptance to work out any bumps that might come up then.

JUST SAYIN'

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong again 3 View Post
    I am NOT the brightest bulb in the box nor the dullest, but even I can understand the following:

Not to mention at LEAST 3 other people who if given the chance have a better idea about the job in their POSITIONS that could do it also.

YOU are so set in YOUR lack of respect and knowledge in this topic that you are blind to what has been said through out this post. YOU are intentionally NOT COMPREHENDING EVERYTHING Except what you have been apparently programmed to set out and argue against.

I ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU ARE NOT A SGT. OR HIGHER because you show a lack experience, respect and knowledge in this area.

SOLUTION: For higher ups to make a Defenative decision (Yes that means in policy written) either you have to pass FTO to keep ANY JOB you have to carry a gun in an SRSO position which ALLOWS EVERYONE the ability to test for SGT. Or get rid of them. This shows that higher ups consider court security EQUAL to road NOT JUST SOME WHIPPING POST FOR PEOPLE WHO SCREW UP OR FLUNK OUT.

This also gives the people who DO WANT to be there and have been doing the job the ABILITY TO BE EVEN PUT ON THE LIST TO TEST FOR SARGENT and with the ability that if shown with the knowledge and experience in their job they can STAY in courthouse not be SENT STRAIGHT TO ROAD. If down the line that person as a SGT. decides the road might be better then you have the fall back that there is a probation period for every transfer requested and acceptance to work out any bumps that might come up then.

JUST SAYIN'
    One qualification to be a sergeant is knowing how to properly spell the words you said, including SERGEANT.

Unregistered
    Court security promotions
    Court Security Promotion Test Example Questions:

1) When not in an actual court room, what other tasks should Court Security Deputies perform?

A-Get donuts and coffee for judge
    B- Fill the water pitcher on the bench
    C- Replace the toilet paper rolls
    D- All of the above

(Correct answer is D- All of the above)

2- If a citizen wants to report a lost or stolen item you should

A- Refer the victim to Milton PD since you are in the city
    B- Refer them to District 4 since court security deputies do not know how to write reports or initiate investigations
    C- Touch your earpiece as if something is going off and run as if responding to an emergency
    D- Look totally lost
    E- All of the above
    F- B, C and D
    G- A, C and D

(Correct answer is E- All of the above)

3)You notice that a very attractive clerk is has been flirty with you. You should

A- Go fk her on duty
    B- Go fk her off duty
    C- Tell her you are gay
    D- All of the Above

(Correct answer-D all of the above)

4) You are a chili covered omelet at the Waffle House and have bad flatulence. You should

A-Step out of the courtroom and fart while fanning your ass
    B- Step out of the courtroom and fart without fanning your ass
    C-Fart inside the courtroom and blame it on the defendant
    D- Hold the fart as long as you can, then step out of the courtroom and rip the loudest fart of your life

(Correct answer- C blame it on the defendant)

5) Sheriff Johnson arrives at the courthouse for a court case. You should

A- Ask Sheriff if he wants a donut and coffee
    B- Brown nose like you've never done
    C- Tell him he looks great
    D- Throw your fellow court security deputy under the bus for farting in the courtroom

(Correct answer A- Ask Sheriff of he wants donuts and coffee)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong again 3 View Post

JUST SAYIN'
    It is preferential treatment because you have argued that those in court security should be considered for the soon to be open Sgt.'s position because they know the job and have the experience, yet the policy has standards that must be met to test for Sgt. They haven't met those standards but you still think they should have a shot at Sgt. That in itself is preferential treatment. Making special considerations for someone that has not met the standards that are in place.

You have not given any examples on how to make it possible for those in court security eligible to test for Sgt., until now. I have stated that you either try to make changes or become eligible or deal with your career choices.

And anytime you want to compare resumes with me I will be more than happy to sit down with you. Also get spell check, it's definitive not Defenative.

Told you

I wasn't the brightest

bulb in the box. Even I can make mistakes. Good thing i'm not working for SRSO. The information is still the same even if not spelled right.

Oh Yeahhhh

That

Shut them up again!!!!!!😅🤣😂

Good points

This has

Brought up some very good points.

Not bad

Not bad

The posts are spot on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Not bad View Post
    The posts are spot on.
    Looks like you are responding to yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like you are responding to yourself.
    Sounds like your just not happy with someone applying common since to a situation and even coming up with a solution that will be IGNORED because it makes since and was NOT their solution so it CAN'T be righr.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast