Johnson take a look - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    This is just another example of the sheriffs office showing how much they do not respect court security. I say just put them all on the road and if they don't make it they should not be working. Plain and simple. I agree if you can not make it through FTO you should not be able to keep your job. Then you have the ability for EVERYONE to progress up if they want to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is just another example of the sheriffs office showing how much they do not respect court security. I say just put them all on the road and if they don't make it they should not be working. Plain and simple. I agree if you can not make it through FTO you should not be able to keep your job. Then you have the ability for EVERYONE to progress up if they want to.
    Just sayin' !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    There is another example of not taking court security seriously. The deal with NH. There is something wrong with him. He is quick to want to fight and does not seem to remember something that was just said to him to walk five feet away and tell someone else something totally different than what was said and what 7 other people heard differently. All 7 other people heard the exact same thing but HB heard something different, totally negative and against him. How is he still working?

Unregistered
    What are you saying? What you just said makes no sense about NH?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567