Chief's worthless opinion on Minneapolis - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2239653/%3famp

Jorge, why do you have to insert your worthless opinion to incite the violence fellow officers have to endure? And to any idiot that supports this violent protest "because it's the only way to be heard" I got news for you. YOU PEOPLE YOU ANIMALS (yes I said it) will be the ones paying in taxes for all the vandalized property. And don't be surprised if your leaders impose raising taxes in doing so.

Funny how you're allowed to speak when your mayor allows you on what to speak about.
    Hi Ortiz your racism is showing this morning.

Unregistered

You're sadly mistaken

Hi Ortiz your racism is showing this morning.
    Your common sense and deductive reasoning skills show lack thereof. I am not JO. I'm a concerned citizen.

You must be a sorry arse Detective or a wannabe know it all liberal journalist that is a huge fan of JO.

Unregistered
    Your common sense and deductive reasoning skills show lack thereof. I am not JO. I'm a concerned citizen.

You must be a sorry arse Detective or a wannabe know it all liberal journalist that is a huge fan of JO.
    As another concerned citizen, I thought Colina primarily directed his remarks to the Black community's Grand Poobahs (GPs). *In part saying we don't do that, and I will not tolerate it (knee to the neck), while at the same time practically begging GPs to exert their influence to preempt disturbances in Miami.* Foolish Jorge, the GPs inevitably benefits financially from strife and tumults in their community. *These hypocrites would welcome it, should trouble erupted in Miami, as it means more "walking around money."* **

Jorge, the question I have is: are your disturbance operational plans ready?*

Unregistered
    Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered

Jorge I hope you show and support your BLM friends today

Place:Torch of Friendship (bayside)

Time: 3-6 PM

Although you can't be at too many places at once since I'm sure this may be one of many, I hope to see you there as your friends loot and burn all white businesses in your city. Good job again puppet Jorge, you shall be the next mayor.

Unregistered

Dear Chief Jorge

Can I join and be part of something great today? And wear my uniform please?

Sincerly yours,

One of your officers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12