Same ole same ole - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Woke

You're a liberal if....

You're a liberal if neonazis are terrorists but the Nation of Islam (who provided "security" at George Floyd's funeral) are "brothers."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really don't think you want me to start airing the real dirty laundry Of SPD staff do you? So lets not just speak about 1 African American's personal life.
    Because if we were to do that then we would want to talk about the FTO's sleeping with their Officer's that they are currently training and getting them pregnant, or the FTO that got remediated 4 times because she can't shoot worth a damn (they even shot on her target just to get her off the line of fire), not to mention she is a poor representation of what an officer should look like. (Don't we have a gym in the building, just saying). Stay away from the donut shop please! It's clear she ain't running after no one, cause they will get away. Can someone let her/him know to get a uniform change because she's gonna pop a button. Oh and by the way, she only got the job in the first place because of her daddy.

I don't think you want me to discuss the Sergeants that can't keep their penis in their pants, shall we?

For someone that’s crying over lack of fair treatment for black officers, you suuuure do love to make bold accusations that are simply not true. That’s not “fair” to these officers. But then again, only those that have been here know the truth.

And here’s a thought, if you don’t like it at SPD, leave. Nothing is holding you back from that. There are plenty of LE agencies hiring these days with the countries current events. If your miserable there’s simply no need to drag everyone else’s morale down to match yours. This is a great agency, I am proud to work here and I know most feel the same. I haven’t been on here in years and heard the chatter, and decided to investigate because this agency does not tolerate racism. If you are too afraid to say these things in person, in the building to other officers, other ADULTS, And have a conversation in an attempt to make change, you have no business in this field. If you want change, be the change.

Unregistered
    I really don't think you want me to start airing the real dirty laundry Of SPD staff do you? So lets not just speak about 1 African American's personal life.
    Because if we were to do that then we would want to talk about the FTO's sleeping with their Officer's that they are currently training and getting them pregnant, or the FTO that got remediated 4 times because she can't shoot worth a damn (they even shot on her target just to get her off the line of fire), not to mention she is a poor representation of what an officer should look like. (Don't we have a gym in the building, just saying). Stay away from the donut shop please! It's clear she ain't running after no one, cause they will get away. Can someone let her/him know to get a uniform change because she's gonna pop a button. Oh and by the way, she only got the job in the first place because of her daddy.

I don't think you want me to discuss the Sergeants that can't keep their penis in their pants, shall we?

Put your race card away, it has obviously been declined.

Unregistered
    Go ahead, start to air out your secret curtain of racism at SPD. I really want you to. For 2 reasons. 1. You are full of shit, and 2. I really truly hope I am wrong because these asses at the top need to be taken out. So do it, please, we beg you. But, oh wait, if you had anything to bring to the table you would have already. Prove me wrong. Please

Unregistered
    That's a pretty bold statement to call out 1 person on her shooting abilities when there are quite a few people who struggle. You failed to mention the BF who could not pass with her shotgun and the instructors were told to turn a blind eye because she would file a complaint.
    Shooting dis-ability is more like it. I am so glad I left this shit hole department. was at the bar and heard a few of the fellas talking about sergeants leaving in droves, ha. what took so long to see the light. officers will be next. best freaking thing I ever did was leave. see ya at the sheriff's dep.

Unregistered

Dumb

You left for the Sheriff's Department!! Oh yeah they have no problems there. How is that thin blue line working out for you?? I hate idiots that like to get on here and claim things are great or the grass is greener. You were probably fired from here anyway or didn't make it through FTO..jackass!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Woke View Post
    You're a liberal if neonazis are terrorists but the Nation of Islam (who provided "security" at George Floyd's funeral) are "brothers."
    Who freaking cares who they had as security. Did you pay for it. Damn the man begged for his life and he is dead. Let him Rest In Peace. I don’t care what he did, you are not judge and jury out there. Arrest him, put him in jail and move on. Period.

Unregistered
    You left for the Sheriff's Department!! Oh yeah they have no problems there. How is that thin blue line working out for you?? I hate idiots that like to get on here and claim things are great or the grass is greener. You were probably fired from here anyway or didn't make it through FTO..jackass!!
    Buddy don’t let your jealousy shine to brite. You sound like someone that wanted to go to the SO but got to freaking old and they wouldnt take you. Don’t hate on me cause I got outta there. I had an opportunity and I took it.
    I never said the grass was greener, you did idiot. I said I got the hell outta SPD and I’m much happier. Read em and weap MF.

Woke

You're a liberal if....

Who freaking cares who they had as security. Did you pay for it. Damn the man begged for his life and he is dead. Let him Rest In Peace. I don’t care what he did, you are not judge and jury out there. Arrest him, put him in jail and move on. Period.
    You lose all credibility and respect when you pretend that you don't know that the Nation of Islam is a racist hate group. You can't fight racism when you consort with racists. Mr. Floyd did not deserve what happened to him. He also deserved a funeral that wasn't used by special interest and hate groups for their own influence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Woke View Post
    You're a liberal if.... You lose all credibility and respect when you pretend that you don't know that the Nation of Islam is a racist hate group. You can't fight racism when you consort with racists. Mr. Floyd did not deserve what happened to him. He also deserved a funeral that wasn't used by special interest and hate groups for their own influence.
    The USA has not had this much civil unrest since the 1960s. It appears to be orchestrated on a nationwide basis. Who in their right mind would advocate disbanding or defunding the police? That is a Marxist philosophy where they create a problem -- and then they try to seize power to establish control as "saviors" of the mess that they created.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast