Same ole same ole - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

That is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight. You feel that the chief should promote someone based on race, sex or ethnicity and not on work history, attitude, seniority, quality of work or knowledge of the policy and law?

I'm pretty sure that's the definition of being a racist. Here's a helpful tip, Instead of being entitled to something by the way you look, maybe you should try being humble and work harder towards your goals.
    You have a nerve to talk to me about being entitled, MF please. It's your white privilege and white entitlement that has this department and country in shambles right now. That is the reason why you have 2 white police officers sitting at home right now collecting a check because they thought they were entitled to be a racist on duty. (Luckily, they got caught on video)

Unregistered

I wouldn't go there, yall got to many skeletons falling out

How many black SPD officers still retained their jobs after getting arrested for pushing an airline attendant while intoxicated?
    I really don't think you want me to start airing the real dirty laundry Of SPD staff do you? So lets not just speak about 1 African American's personal life.
    Because if we were to do that then we would want to talk about the FTO's sleeping with their Officer's that they are currently training and getting them pregnant, or the FTO that got remediated 4 times because she can't shoot worth a damn (they even shot on her target just to get her off the line of fire), not to mention she is a poor representation of what an officer should look like. (Don't we have a gym in the building, just saying). Stay away from the donut shop please! It's clear she ain't running after no one, cause they will get away. Can someone let her/him know to get a uniform change because she's gonna pop a button. Oh and by the way, she only got the job in the first place because of her daddy.

I don't think you want me to discuss the Sergeants that can't keep their penis in their pants, shall we?

Unregistered
    You have a nerve to talk to me about being entitled, MF please. It's your white privilege and white entitlement that has this department and country in shambles right now. That is the reason why you have 2 white police officers sitting at home right now collecting a check because they thought they were entitled to be a racist on duty. (Luckily, they got caught on video)
    I'm confused. So you're saying that "Martinez" has white privilege for taking someone into custody by using the least amount of force against someone resisting him? Also by using a tactic that was not banned nor prohibited at the time of it's use. But his privilege has got him on leave for being in policy? Do you hear how stupid you sound?

As for the supervisors being dragged into the complaint. Apparently they are apart of it, all but the highest ranking supervisor who approved it and added comments that it was justified? Why isn't he involved?

Unregistered
    Well lets see here.....
    OFFICER "A" gets all the training they put in for, gets the specialty units and gets their desired shift. Then we have......
    OFFICER "B" gets nothing, no training, no specialty unit, not even preferred shift so they have nothing in their employee file/jacket. Why in the heck would they go before a promotional board for you to tell OFFICER "BLACK" Well we wanted to promote you but you don't have anything in your file, no training, no specialty units, nothing. Geez we really wanted you but.....hahaha, give me a break.
    Don't hate the messenger, hate your numbers. As a matter of fact, how much has SPD paid out in the last 3 years for discrimination or EEO Complaints? Oh yeah, I forgot those figures are confidential.
    Numbers don't lie and you can't hide them, sorry.
    Well it's hard to get promoted, get firearms instructor school or a specialty unit when you are never at work. All while your off at your second job in the military for half of your career.

Unregistered
    I really don't think you want me to start airing the real dirty laundry Of SPD staff do you? So lets not just speak about 1 African American's personal life.
    Because if we were to do that then we would want to talk about the FTO's sleeping with their Officer's that they are currently training and getting them pregnant, or the FTO that got remediated 4 times because she can't shoot worth a damn (they even shot on her target just to get her off the line of fire), not to mention she is a poor representation of what an officer should look like. (Don't we have a gym in the building, just saying). Stay away from the donut shop please! It's clear she ain't running after no one, cause they will get away. Can someone let her/him know to get a uniform change because she's gonna pop a button. Oh and by the way, she only got the job in the first place because of her daddy.

I don't think you want me to discuss the Sergeants that can't keep their penis in their pants, shall we?
    That's a pretty bold statement to call out 1 person on her shooting abilities when there are quite a few people who struggle. You failed to mention the BF who could not pass with her shotgun and the instructors were told to turn a blind eye because she would file a complaint.

Unregistered
    I'm confused. So you're saying that "Martinez" has white privilege for taking someone into custody by using the least amount of force against someone resisting him? Also by using a tactic that was not banned nor prohibited at the time of it's use. But his privilege has got him on leave for being in policy? Do you hear how stupid you sound?

As for the supervisors being dragged into the complaint. Apparently they are apart of it, all but the highest ranking supervisor who approved it and added comments that it was justified? Why isn't he involved?
    DK ( captain constantly on top of us) has skated for far too long. From his time at MSO, to his corrupt IA investigations to appease the chief. He is one of the main reasons SPD is such a miserable place to work at. I’m sure Martinez will be ok in the end but the COP and DK also deserve to be held accountable for their involvement in this case.

Unregistered

You forgot to add one to your list. How about when a BF sits with her boyfriend all shift at his store instead of doing her duties? Or that he's a known weed dealer and she has been seen out with him while he's dealing narcotics. Then when citizens complain In her patrol area about these unethical things the PD ignores it and supervisors say they don't want to touch it because she will cry racism or sexist and have her parents complain as she has done before. Don't forget to add that she has yet to pass her shotgun qualification. So she continues to goes unchecked. That's sounds alot like white privilege.

Unregistered

Don't hate the messenger

Well it's hard to get promoted, get firearms instructor school or a specialty unit when you are never at work. All while your off at your second job in the military for half of your career.
    Once again, your city is in shambles because one of your officers put a knee on a black man's neck. Not his shoulder, his neck. And you feel that it is ok to condone this unauthorized procedure.
    Oh yeah, I never served in the military. Try again loser.

Unregistered

Just as culpable

You forgot to add one to your list. How about when a BF sits with her boyfriend all shift at his store instead of doing her duties? Or that he's a known weed dealer and she has been seen out with him while he's dealing narcotics. Then when citizens complain In her patrol area about these unethical things the PD ignores it and supervisors say they don't want to touch it because she will cry racism or sexist and have her parents complain as she has done before. Don't forget to add that she has yet to pass her shotgun qualification. So she continues to goes unchecked. That's sounds alot like white privilege.
    So you mean to say you sat there and was able to come up with 1 more black allegation. You seam to know alot about this BF and her weed dealing boyfriend and you never reported this to your investigators? Aren't you just as culpable for not reporting the BF? Funny how you never mentioned your departments skeletons, only a black female. Sounds like you wanna be her.
    Furthermore, if you are conducting criminal activity you need to be in jail. Just don't put your knee on the neck first, that might bring problems. OMG, And you are starting to bore me. Just saying.

Unregistered

Move on

This situation would be funny if it wasn't the reality of a racist police department. (My opinion) The first step to change is admitting your faults, not denial. How can you do right by the community you serve if you can't even get it right by your staff. Just face it, you have not 1 African American in a Supervisory Position nowhere within this department, PERIOD!
    Don't hate the messenger, hate your numbers!
    Attitude, ha! You would have an attitude if you knew how much money this department has to dull out for discrimination and EEO lawsuits. (SARASOTA TAXPAYER MONEY THAT IS)
    Oh, and by the way I moved on to a better more respected department.
    dude, you guys need to stop already. let that shit go man. SPD aint great but its a good place to work. every job got idiots to work for but im good here. just move on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast