Same ole same ole - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For someone that’s crying over lack of fair treatment for black officers, you suuuure do love to make bold accusations that are simply not true. That’s not “fair” to these officers. But then again, only those that have been here know the truth.

And here’s a thought, if you don’t like it at SPD, leave. Nothing is holding you back from that. There are plenty of LE agencies hiring these days with the countries current events. If your miserable there’s simply no need to drag everyone else’s morale down to match yours. This is a great agency, I am proud to work here and I know most feel the same. I haven’t been on here in years and heard the chatter, and decided to investigate because this agency does not tolerate racism. If you are too afraid to say these things in person, in the building to other officers, other ADULTS, And have a conversation in an attempt to make change, you have no business in this field. If you want change, be the change.
    here's a thought...I already left. and that place has always had morale issues so don't put that on me. maybe that's part of the reason all your sgt's are quitting before even being vested. you have no business in this field, your washed up and spd needs a change so......bye felicia

Unregistered
    ... sgt's are quitting before even being vested...
    How long does it take to get vested?

Unregistered
    10 long years

Unregistered

"Buddy"

Buddy don’t let your jealousy shine to brite. You sound like someone that wanted to go to the SO but got to freaking old and they wouldnt take you. Don’t hate on me cause I got outta there. I had an opportunity and I took it.
    I never said the grass was greener, you did idiot. I said I got the hell outta SPD and I’m much happier. Read em and weap MF.
    Just to reiterate...I am glad you left. You cannot spell and if this is the person I think it is you had the absolute worst breath of anyone I ever met! Trust me, there is no jealousy and why are you trolling on another LEO page?

Former Captain Stiff

Nostalgia

All future comments on this thread should instead be located at "New Chief in Over Her Head Already!" Aside from the nostalgia, it's only more appropriate.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345