White male Cuban commissioners

White Cuban city attorney

White male Cuban mayor

White Cubans fitness and family plan

Nothing to see here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m waiting for you assholes to acknowledge racism in this place
    What racism? Lmao!! The biggest racist is New and that idiot pretends to like black people. Lots of black guys here who are submissive and won't say sh*t, so shut up, 09 and take those calls. Not mutiny here papo.

Unregistered
    Start with the most racist folks ever. MCPBA

Unregistered
    He can sell ice to Eskimo’s! When your own department is screwed up and you give opinions on others departments to help your appearance

Unregistered
    He can sell ice to Eskimo’s! When your own department is screwed up and you give opinions on others departments to help your appearance
    he has to do it because the MPD blacks won’t including the useless MCPBA

Unregistered
    Comment from MCPBA? None. Comments from FOP? None. The truth is that the MN cop was a 38 year vet. He was hired in 1982 when doing dumb crap like he did was not just a common practice but probably an every day event. 38 years as a cop tells me he didn't know it was time to retire. He never understood that times had changed and no one from the dept said " hey, it's time for you to retire. Your style of policing is. O longer the standard ". That cop would've done the same to a white guy in custody or a latino. The problem was him, not the department or the color of the skin.

Unregistered
    Comment from MCPBA? None. Comments from FOP? None. The truth is that the MN cop was a 38 year vet. He was hired in 1982 when doing dumb crap like he did was not just a common practice but probably an every day event. 38 years as a cop tells me he didn't know it was time to retire. He never understood that times had changed and no one from the dept said " hey, it's time for you to retire. Your style of policing is. O longer the standard ". That cop would've done the same to a white guy in custody or a latino. The problem was him, not the department or the color of the skin.
    The problem is that people don’t know how to act when cops are around.

Unregistered
    The problem is that people don’t know how to act when cops are around.
    Papo, you are the problem. As professionals we need to adjust to the environment. Get it through your GED head. You can actually be a better person if you learn to listen.

Unregistered
    Papo, you are the problem. As professionals we need to adjust to the environment. Get it through your GED head. You can actually be a better person if you learn to listen.
    Papo, we aren’t professionals. We paycheck collectors. I don’t waste my time with the city problems. Just do the minimum and get the maximum amount of money. My people don’t need the police like you blacks do. Take the L black losers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast