Flip flop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flip flop

Unregistered

Flip flop

JW response to PBA: this is just a temporary schedule affording everyone the opportunity to work days and nights.

JWs email today: October 20 we revert back to normal office operations except agents on shifts, the shifts are here to stay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JW response to PBA: this is just a temporary schedule affording everyone the opportunity to work days and nights.

JWs email today: October 20 we revert back to normal office operations except agents on shifts, the shifts are here to stay.
    He is a liar that's why.

Unregistered
    We actually dig the shifts. Not sure what you're crying about.

cheef yuk mouf sparky tardman hav morales so low in south region even ficus tree in my office have submitted resignation and ask 2 b relocated to DIFS

Unregistered
    Me scared. Me need new job. Me fat. Nobody hire me. Me broke.

Unregistered
    Our leadership has failed us. Every captain should be ashamed of themself for not even voicing an opinion. Tommy, Ray, Bryan, and soon time be Juan I hope the other captains are canned too!

Unregistered
    Here in fort myers our captain is a complete idiot. He can care less about anything and has no clue what we do. He’s almost gloating and happy about people wanting to quit.

Unregistered
    Me quit. Me can’t handle change

Unregistered
    Me quit. Me can’t handle change
    You’re a moron.

Unregistered
    Our leadership has failed us. Every captain should be ashamed of themself for not even voicing an opinion. Tommy, Ray, Bryan, and soon time be Juan I hope the other captains are canned too!
    Captains are management. They work for the Chief and their sole purpose is to make sure the plans and policies of the administration are done. You want to blame leadership for making changes that have apparently upset you. Take a course in management and learn something about it. The only thing that has happened is you are now accountable for your day, you actually have to do something during that day, you now have direction, the larger picture is you are now focused and by doing that, will be more specialized. It is real fashionable to blame others for our shortcomings but lazy, unprofessional, unproductive, whining, entitled, self serving people have caused your displeasure.

And one more thing. All the captains were given a forum to voice their opinions and concerns. Every single one contributed to those conversations. The same was true for the majors and even most lieutenants.

Turn your emotions into something constructive like learning to do an inspection on the iPad. See you at the shift briefing,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast