New Centurion rides again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Centurion rides again

As we near the end of the covid 19 restrictions, I’ve been preparing a long list of things to do. I pledged to my supervisor that I would take charge of all underage alcohol consumers in my counties and alcohol beverage signs not conspicuously posted. Speaking of moral, it’s about time our offices held more moral days, at least once a year. Last year, my office had a wash your state car in the office parking lot day. It was awesome. I had my MOLLE II assault vest on with my Camo skinny shorts. My mom prefers me to not wear my camouflage shorts but heck, it’s hot outside and these legs need to breathe. Oh yeh, I almost forgot, I got an extra tactical radio case for sale in case anyone needs one. No sweat. I will see you all next Spring Break Operation 2021. Hoooyah!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As we near the end of the covid 19 restrictions, I’ve been preparing a long list of things to do. I pledged to my supervisor that I would take charge of all underage alcohol consumers in my counties and alcohol beverage signs not conspicuously posted. Speaking of moral, it’s about time our offices held more moral days, at least once a year. Last year, my office had a wash your state car in the office parking lot day. It was awesome. I had my MOLLE II assault vest on with my Camo skinny shorts. My mom prefers me to not wear my camouflage shorts but heck, it’s hot outside and these legs need to breathe. Oh yeh, I almost forgot, I got an extra tactical radio case for sale in case anyone needs one. No sweat. I will see you all next Spring Break Operation 2021. Hoooyah!!!!
    Imposter! The real New Centurion knows the difference between moral and morale. Please feel free to play again.

Unregistered
    I want a morale day! How can we make that happen!

Unregistered
    Be a leader and create your own. Here are a few things we have done.
    Ice cream social
    Pot luck lunch
    Go bowling
    Rent a pontoon boat for the day
    See a movie
    Schedule a range day. The non sworn love range days. We arranged for the SO to bring their .50 cal. All the girls got to keep the brass from the round they fired.
    Work on a Habitat for Humanity project
    Meals on Wheels

Building morale through the service to others. Live your best life.

Unregistered
    What office is this? And everyone showed up for pontoon boat day without being paid ?

Unregistered
    What office is this? And everyone showed up for pontoon boat day without being paid ?
    Who said we weren't getting paid?

Unregistered
    My old captain and lieutenant had morale nights. Do those count?

Unregistered
    I’m sure if your captain was paying you to spend the day on a pontoon boat and the major found out he would be terminated ASAP

Unregistered
    I’m sure if your captain was paying you to spend the day on a pontoon boat and the major found out he would be terminated ASAP
    At the paper company we had team building days. It was fun watching Pam and Jim pretend they weren't a couple.

Unregistered
    I declare bankruptcy!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast