Squad car wrecks - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    6 county Cops at Firehouse sandwiches in the city of Milton a lt, sargent and 4 other Cops. Hmmm. Paying taxes so alll these Cops can eat on my dime complete bullshit Tindell ought to know better.
    Last I heard, Tindell has no administrative authority over the "county Cops."

Oh yeah, "sergeant" is the correct spelling. Try using a spell checker. You will not look "as" stupid.

Unregistered
    I paid there salary guess that means yes I did pay for there meals hmm??
    *Their salary
    *Their meals.

Oh, your grammer could use some help. I would suggest going back to school and getting your GED. If you already had one, try to get a refund. Otherwise you have wasted a lot of money and/or brain cells.

Unregistered
    You worry way too much about correcting spelling instead of figuring out what really is going on
    You worry too much about people trying to correct your spelling than to explain, in your pea brain mind, what is really going on.

Unregistered
    You worry too much about people trying to correct your spelling than to explain, in your pea brain mind, what is really going on.
    There you go again assuming that there is only one poster on here. Oh and I would rather have a pea brain that a needle ****. So keep it comming Napoleon (That means you have little man syndrome).

Unregistered
    There you go again assuming that there is only one poster on here. Oh and I would rather have a pea brain that a needle ****. So keep it comming Napoleon (That means you have little man syndrome).
    There you go again, always using male genitalia, pardon the expression, hang your hat on. You used to talk about balls, little hairy balls, and now referencing a penis. If that is all you have, you are one pathetic individual.

But on the other hand, you pretty much admitted to having a small brain. I heard you work for the government. Every big organization needs someone to scrub comodes. At least that's commensurate with your learning disabilities.

Unregistered
    There you go again, always using male genitalia, pardon the expression, hang your hat on. You used to talk about balls, little hairy balls, and now referencing a penis. If that is all you have, you are one pathetic individual.

But on the other hand, you pretty much admitted to having a small brain. I heard you work for the government. Every big organization needs someone to scrub comodes. At least that's commensurate with your learning disabilities.
    I believe its spelled commode moron. Sounds like you need spell check. Speaking of checks lets see you compare yours with Jones.

Unregistered
    I believe its spelled commode moron. Sounds like you need spell check. Speaking of checks lets see you compare yours with Jones.
    There you go again, trying to out measure someone else. Doesn't matter how much money you make, how big your genitals are: you are a pathetic excuse of a man, JONES.

Unregistered
    There you go again, trying to out measure someone else. Doesn't matter how much money you make, how big your genitals are: you are a pathetic excuse of a man, JONES.
    I believe you were insulting him about his job. If his job is so menial compare paychecks. You have done nothing but insult him and his family, you cant even prove its even him here yet you keep on yet you call him pathetic??

Unregistered
    I believe you were insulting him about his job. If his job is so menial compare paychecks. You have done nothing but insult him and his family, you cant even prove its even him here yet you keep on yet you call him pathetic??
    I don't believe that asshole is even in law enforcement let alone even has a paycheck. This person has a personal vendetta against Jones. They have been insulted by the charges Jones made. I know one of the hunting buddies personally and can tell you she is as screwed up as a soup sandwich.

Unregistered

Real American Genius

There you go again, trying to out measure someone else. Doesn't matter how much money you make, how big, or small, your genitals are: you are a pathetic excuse of a man, JONES. Your ego makes you think that you're a manly man, but you're not. You're easily triggered, you get butthurt very easily, and you are extremely obsessive about not letting go and moving on. It seems as if you have a serious imbalance, mentally, as well as a higher level of estrogen that runs through your system. A Womans Day magazine and some chocolate may help you since that seems to be the case.

You fell for this post- hook, line and sinker and responded with your usual banter. You really should talk to someone about your proclivities of getting on this website, because all you do is huff and puff like the big bad wolf, but what is really happening is you're really that hall monitor that got beat up as a kid and you're still trying to prove that you are not really the wuss that everyone knows you are. Just disappear. In six (6) months time you will be forgotten. Oh, and thank you for correcting my spelling of commode. Of all the things you didn't know how to spell, not to mention the lack of eloquent and articulate posts you made, your familiarity with the industry of cleaning of commodes made you realize that I misspelled it. I salute you, Mr. Toilet Cleaner Upper!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast