Squad car wrecks - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *Ain't
    Ain't figured out what?
    You worry way too much about correcting spelling instead of figuring out what really is going on

Unregistered
    You worry way too much about correcting spelling instead of figuring out what really is going on
    You haven't answered the question because you're too worried about your spelling being corrected.

Back to the question: "ain't figured out what?"

Unregistered
    So what's going on?

Unregistered
    You haven't answered the question because you're too worried about your spelling being corrected.

Back to the question: "ain't figured out what?"
    You assume I'm worried about my spelling corrected.

Unregistered
    maybe you need to use some of those report writing skills to figure it out.
    You must have been dropped on your gourd a few times. Your brain doesn't function very well, does it? Duh??

Unregistered
    6 county Cops at Firehouse sandwiches in the city of Milton a lt, sargent and 4 other Cops. Hmmm. Paying taxes so alll these Cops can eat on my dime complete bullshit Tindell ought to know better.
    I don't care too much for Firehouse subs. Most of them taste kinda blah. I actually don't mind the barbecue brisket sandwich but I have to be in the mood. Hardee's has some underated hamburgers. They is good. But my favorite? The pretzel and cheese at Sonics. They is really good.

Unregistered
    Sonic also offers delicious tots. A welcome change from soggy fries.

Unregistered
    They're a little cheaper compared to some places too. Food tastes better than McDonald's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxpaying citizen View Post
    I wonder why Cops are aloud to take squad cars home I go through Milton to see wrecked cop cars at a local body shop. BJ needs to make you Cops park your car at the department you need training before being aloud to drive them. Guess old Bob is like his chef of police Tindell scraping the bottom of the barrel. Begs to wonder how many Cops got a ticket there is no excuse your suppose to be expert drivers. Stop wasting tax dollars on Cops who cant drive park em.
    First, try to utilize spell check when posting. If you aren't serious as to the proper spelling of words, then no one will take you seriously. Some of these are from some of your past posts.

Your words/proper spelling:

Aoud/allowed
    In lew/ in lieu
    lieng/lying
    Your/ you're (contraction for you are)
    Loose/lose (You're going to lose)
    Bon/ Bob
    BK/ BJ
    COPS/cops, but we prefer deputies or deputy sheriff

Your sentence structure needs a little help as well. You make statements, such as:

"Those COPS are like bad and stuff Bob Johnson must be scrapping the bottom of the barrell Hmmmmm?

There should be a semicolon ( between stuff and Bob Johnson. Your sentences are known as "run-on" sentences because you have two complete sentences that are joined incorrectly, or as in your case, with no punctuation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxpaying citizen View Post
    I wonder why Cops are aloud to take squad cars home I go through Milton to see wrecked cop cars at a local body shop. BJ needs to make you Cops park your car at the department you need training before being aloud to drive them. Guess old Bob is like his chef of police Tindell scraping the bottom of the barrel. Begs to wonder how many Cops got a ticket there is no excuse your suppose to be expert drivers. Stop wasting tax dollars on Cops who cant drive park em.
    The correct word is ALLOWED, not aloud.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast