Squad car wrecks
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Taxpaying citizen

Squad car wrecks

I wonder why Cops are aloud to take squad cars home I go through Milton to see wrecked cop cars at a local body shop. BJ needs to make you Cops park your car at the department you need training before being aloud to drive them. Guess old Bob is like his chef of police Tindell scraping the bottom of the barrel. Begs to wonder how many Cops got a ticket there is no excuse your suppose to be expert drivers. Stop wasting tax dollars on Cops who cant drive park em.

Unregistered
    6 county Cops at Firehouse sandwiches in the city of Milton a lt, sargent and 4 other Cops. Hmmm. Paying taxes so alll these Cops can eat on my dime complete bullshit Tindell ought to know better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    6 county Cops at Firehouse sandwiches in the city of Milton a lt, sargent and 4 other Cops. Hmmm. Paying taxes so alll these Cops can eat on my dime complete bullshit Tindell ought to know better.
    What does that have to do with the wrecked "squad cars" as you mentioned?

Unregistered
    What does that have to do with the wrecked "squad cars" as you mentioned?
    Sounds typical you Cops trying to deflect when a taxpayer questions the number of badges at firehouse aint that in the city? Why does BJ need an entire gaggle of Cops where they have no jurisdiction guess Tindell dont have any Cops. I didn't see robbers running out so why the need? A new sherrif is needed to make Cops park there cars at the police station since yall cant drive. Tic toc BJ.

Unregistered
    Sounds typical you Cops trying to deflect when a taxpayer questions the number of badges at firehouse aint that in the city? Why does BJ need an entire gaggle of Cops where they have no jurisdiction guess Tindell dont have any Cops. I didn't see robbers running out so why the need? A new sherrif is needed to make Cops park there cars at the police station since yall cant drive. Tic toc BJ.
    They do have jurisdiction in the city limits of Milton and Gulf Breeze, since they are both in Santa Rosa County. I wouldn't expect you to know that, since you can't even spell Sheriff. As far as the driving goes, don't expect much from BJ, since he drives like a jack ass anyway.

Unregistered
    did u pay for their dinner. if so, good fo you!

Unregistered
    did u pay for their dinner. if so, good fo you!
    I paid there salary guess that means yes I did pay for there meals hmm??

Unregistered
    I paid there salary guess that means yes I did pay for there meals hmm??
    Their*
    Also, do you own property in Santa Rosa County? If you do, then you may have paid them around $0.07 (their entire shift). I think you have better things to worry about then those hard working deputies enjoying a meal.

Unregistered
    Their*
    Also, do you own property in Santa Rosa County? If you do, then you may have paid them around $0.07 (their entire shift). I think you have better things to worry about then those hard working deputies enjoying a meal.
    You aint figured it out either.

Unregistered
    You aint figured it out either.
    *Ain't
    Ain't figured out what?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast