Will you be hiring soon?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Will you be hiring soon?

I am looking for a department change and was wondering if you will be hiring soon? Before you tell me not to apply, my department sucks too.

Is there any increase in pay for prior experience? For being a high liability instructor?

Thank you in advance for any information.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking for a department change and was wondering if you will be hiring soon? Before you tell me not to apply, my department sucks too.

Is there any increase in pay for prior experience? For being a high liability instructor?

Thank you in advance for any information.
    I guarantee we suck a lot more

No and if you have not been following along in the other topics, don't talk about any other LEO experience you may have. It sends our 2 year, seasoned, know it all, done it all, rookies into quite the quadundrome here.

No! And you will burn your own time teaching it and god forbid you don't want to teach anymore, say good bye to any chance of advancement.

Unregistered

No and if you have not been following along in the other topics, don't talk about any other LEO experience you may have. It sends our 2 year, seasoned, know it all, done it all, rookies into quite the quadundrome here.

No! And you will burn your own time teaching it and god forbid you don't want to teach anymore, say good bye to any chance of advancement.
    Then quit you little beeatch!

Unregistered

Do you mean conundrum? Quit trying to sound smart using words you can’t handle. It makes you look like you received a crappy northeast education.

Unregistered
    Then quit you little beeatch!
    Please do not apply at this agency if you can not spell good. If you work here and can not spell, and you have bad spelling, and can not communicate your thoughts on paper or electronically, please quit the job and move on to another job!

Unregistered

Cool

Please do not apply at this agency if you can not spell good. If you work here and can not spell, and you have bad spelling, and can not communicate your thoughts on paper or electronically, please quit the job and move on to another job!
    hey YOU..... Don’t use can not when you mean cannot. The only time you’re likely to see can not written as separate words is when the word “can” happens to precede some other phrase that happens to start with “not”:

We can not only break even, but also turn a profit.

The company’s new product can not only reduce emissions, but also trap some of the existing greenhouse gasses.

TYPICAL KNOW IT ALL

Unregistered
    I guess you better move on to another job then since you “can not” spell... Also, you could use a grammar lesson or two on run on sentences. Good luck at at your new carrier, bud.

Unregistered
    I werk at ufspd to...

Unregistered
    I guess you better move on to another job then since you “can not” spell... Also, you could use a grammar lesson or two on run on sentences. Good luck at at your new carrier, bud.
    Wherd you get yor degri at, usf?

Unregistered
    It's funny how the grammar cop always patrols this forum. He is usually also the the same guy that tells you to just quit your career because you express your opinions, but do not spell correctly. Just quit and go home. Totally unbelievable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast