How can this happen to BSO??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AND can you , as a shallow individual, tell us what exactly that resonating message would be in the "community "?

That it's 2020 and about time we had a real Sheriff, who kills a person in anger, a criminal drug user
    confirmed psychopath , that does NOT call the
    Police, flees the scene and ditches the gun, CHANGED his NAME, lies about self defense, then hides the crime for 27 years?

The good politician who CAN'T control his anger and uses a six year olds logic , "well my non - arrest for homicide and $15,000 bail never came up in any job interviews " , to explain with double speak, why he's not really a CONMAN, except that he is.

That it's OK to lie on all your applications under oath , as long as you don't get caught. Then act like a brain damaged lobotomy patient if you do!!!

Now IF that fails , use your good old race card and blame the system, blame the man, blame the FDLE application thousands are filling out honestly.

Yeah, that's a great message and you sound like an amazing self deluded con artist too.

Save your slobbering praise for the morons who will buy it.
    Dude, this was funny as hell. I about pissed my pants!!!!!! Well at least phony has been good for a laugh. I heard they’re going to release pictures of him holding cawks. LOL

Unregistered
    AND can you , as a shallow individual, tell us what exactly that resonating message would be in the "community "?

That it's 2020 and about time we had a real Sheriff, who kills a person in anger, a criminal drug user
    Police, flees the scene and ditches the gun, CHANGED his NAME, lies about self defense, then hides the crime for 27 years?

The good politician who CAN'T control his anger and uses a six year olds logic , "well my non - arrest for homicide and $15,000 bail never came up in any job interviews " , to explain with double speak, why he's not really a CONMAN, except that he is.

That it's OK to lie on all your applications under oath , as long as you don't get caught. Then act like a brain damaged lobotomy patient if you do!!!

Now IF that fails , use your good old race card and blame the system, blame the man, blame the FDLE application thousands are filling out honestly.

Yeah, that's a great message and you sound like an amazing self deluded con artist too.

Welcome to the real world, you whiny b!tch. Don’t like Tony, too bad, you’ll still kiss his azz when you’re not being a keyboard tough guy huh?

Unregistered

The whole department is making jokes and laughing at this guy. I don’t know why he would even want to be here. No one is ever going to take any of these people seriously again.

Unregistered

Sluuuuuurp! 😥

Welcome to the real world, you whiny b!tch. Don’t like Tony, too bad, you’ll still kiss his azz when you’re not being a keyboard tough guy huh?
    OUCH I just TRIGGERED One of his royal highness Prince Gregory's ball sack fluffers with the truth!!

Slowly put down Greg's happy junk , wipe off your chin and wipe away your tears tough guy.

Take a deep breath snowflake, STFU and get your head back under TONEYS desk!

I leave the azz licking to you soon to be cleaning out Your desk "SIR Licks A Lot."

Your day is just beginning Linda Lovelace ! Sluuurpp......gulp😂

Unregistered

Has anybody seen the head giving💃dancing imposter lately. New pics ???

Dude, this was funny as hell. I about pissed my pants!!!!!! Well at least phony has been good for a laugh. I heard they’re going to release pictures of him holding cawks. LOL
    Bro get ready I heard that too ! But my sources version was that he will be holding those cawks in more places than just both hands.

Let's just say.........it's gonna be hard to swallow the humiliating scandal all at one time.

The bad news just keeps coming , first in short spurts then later in drips and drabs .

It's gonna be a sticky mess in the TONEY house before this all blows over!!!😃😂

Unregistered
    OUCH I just TRIGGERED One of his royal highness Prince Gregory's ball sack fluffers with the truth!!

Slowly put down Greg's happy junk , wipe off your chin and wipe away your tears tough guy.

Take a deep breath snowflake, STFU and get your head back under TONEYS desk!

I leave the azz licking to you soon to be cleaning out Your desk "SIR Licks A Lot."

Your day is just beginning Linda Lovelace ! Sluuurpp......gulp😂
    Nope, don’t like Tony, it’s just that you’re such a whiny b!tch and that last line in your amazing come back, sounds like you’ve done that many times.

Unregistered
    Bro get ready I heard that too ! But my sources version was that he will be holding those cawks in more places than just both hands.

Let's just say.........it's gonna be hard to swallow the humiliating scandal all at one time.

The bad news just keeps coming , first in short spurts then later in drips and drabs .

Man, this place is nothin but one big sh!t show!!!!!

Unregistered

He said blows.

Unregistered

Wooow the FLUUFERS ARE MAD AS HORNETS BOYS!!!!!😡😠😡😠😡

You krakkkas beta recokinize
    Ok😂😅😆😄😃 🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Unregistered
    Dirty cops promoted—- gee shocker. You watch your buddies commit crimes behind the badge and then whine. Karma is coming for you. You have watched your own rape and murder and said nothing. If the courts don’t get you- God will.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast