Minneapolis Police Department’s Knee Press Hold?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vet. PO

Minneapolis Police Department’s Knee Press Hold?

As we all know....every Police Officers receives training in defensive tactics. Did anybody ever get trained to apply a “Knee Press to the Neck” for over 5 minutes...to a handcuffed subject who is struggling to say he can’t breathe?

And what was with the left hand in the pocket move? Was the Police Officer playing pocket pool?

Now Minneapolis is dealing with demonstrations and street violence. Won’t be a surprise if the Police Haters from BLM start demonstrations in Miami?

Folks with everything going on in our working lives due to the Coronavirus and nearly everything we do subject to getting videotaped.....I hope none of us get stupid, ROD’ed and arrested!

Unregistered
    You should really stfu and keep all insensitive comments to yourself! Police hater??? What about the officers who are black haters ??? But then again i don’t expect any of you to know better. There’s no unity within. You guys are nasty and foul all around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet. PO View Post
    As we all know....every Police Officers receives training in defensive tactics. Did anybody ever get trained to apply a “Knee Press to the Neck” for over 5 minutes...to a handcuffed subject who is struggling to say he can’t breathe?

And what was with the left hand in the pocket move? Was the Police Officer playing pocket pool?

Now Minneapolis is dealing with demonstrations and street violence. Won’t be a surprise if the Police Haters from BLM start demonstrations in Miami?

Folks with everything going on in our working lives due to the Coronavirus and nearly everything we do subject to getting videotaped.....I hope none of us get stupid, ROD’ed and arrested!
    This is probably a 3 year rookie that was accepted to training and now thinks he is Gods gift to police work.

Unregistered
    Those in the friends and family program don’t have to worry about situations like this.
    Those of us in the frontline have to hope we have a good backup and someone to keep everyone on the scene safe. That also means pulling someone back after a struggle or chase

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those in the friends and family program don’t have to worry about situations like this.
    Those of us in the frontline have to hope we have a good backup and someone to keep everyone on the scene safe. That also means pulling someone back after a struggle or chase
    I am so tired of the injustice. Even within the department! The friend and family bullshit will continue to be the department's downfall.

Unregistered
    I am so tired of the injustice. Even within the department! The friend and family bullshit will continue to be the department's downfall.
    bla bla bla. Downfall, doom and gloom, f and f will bring this Dept down. Bla bla. The staff sucks and bla bla bla. Hot air.

Unregistered
    Unless it’s a quick twitter fix no one cares, really no one! Dysfunction and nepotism is the motto

Unregistered
    I can guarantee one thing none of those officers had as many complaints as Ortiz probably has combined

Unregistered
    Those idiots just made the family rich .

Unregistered

Rush To Judgement?

(Minneapolis Police Department’s Knee Press Hold?)

(As we all know....every Police Officers receives training in defensive tactics. Did anybody ever get trained to apply a “Knee Press to the Neck” for over 5 minutes...to a handcuffed subject who is struggling to say he can’t breathe?)

Try to digest what the Minneapolis PD has in their policy manuel:

In Minneapolis, kneeling on a suspect’s neck is allowed under the department’s use-of-force policy for officers who have received training in how to compress a neck without applying direct pressure to the airway. It is considered a “non-deadly force option,” according to the department’s policy handbook.

If the Officer who had his knee on the suspect’s neck is in compliance and the M.E. says the suspect’s cause of death was a heart attack, stroke, etc., then look for that evidence to help the officer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast