Doshonesst politicians using George Floyd Death as a Stump
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MNSec3

Doshonesst politicians using George Floyd Death as a Stump

What is happening in MN is an overreaction driven by people who have no idea what they are talking about. I was IN sector 3 when this happened, I was there and I saw what went down. First, this guy was BIG. and he was fighting. But, no one wants to talk about that. He was committing a crime and he didn't want to go to jail. I don't want to sound crass, but he was asking for what he got, and he got it. If he came peacefully like any normal, law abiding human being, we wouldn't be discussing this mess today. But instead, he fought, he died and four good cops lost their jobs over a big, fat nothingburger. The Black Lives Matter movement is just trying to stay relevant, but believe me, society isn't going to miss this guy.

Unregistered

FU Mayor Frey

Mayor Frey is a spineless piece of trash who is going to throw good cops under the bus to satisfy the black community that deserves nothing from anyone. Mayor Frey, I have a message for you. The cops weren't arrested because they were doing their job and he was resisting arrest. If he pressures the US attorney's office to arrest these good cops, I'm going to his office and punch him right in the mouth, and then I'm going to quit. How dare these politicians appease these criminals.

Unregistered

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by MNSec3 View Post
    What is happening in MN is an overreaction driven by people who have no idea what they are talking about. I was IN sector 3 when this happened, I was there and I saw what went down. First, this guy was BIG. and he was fighting. But, no one wants to talk about that. He was committing a crime and he didn't want to go to jail. I don't want to sound crass, but he was asking for what he got, and he got it. If he came peacefully like any normal, law abiding human being, we wouldn't be discussing this mess today. But instead, he fought, he died and four good cops lost their jobs over a big, fat nothingburger. The Black Lives Matter movement is just trying to stay relevant, but believe me, society isn't going to miss this guy.
    Just because he was big black guy and may have resisted with or without violence, at the time of the knee to his neck he was already handcuff and on the ground, with backup officers at the ready, so what are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Peddling counterfeit money, huh? Do you have PROOF of it? I wouldn't mind seeing proof, because last time I checked, ALL suspects are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! At least we have proof that Derek Chauvin committed First Degree Murder!

Unregistered

Don't forget Samuel Little, Wayne Williams and Chester Turner!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many black serial killers are Big Names again?

Oh yeah, that's right! ZERO! Remind me again why all the Big Name serial killers like Dahmer, Manson, and Bathory are white?

Don't forget Samuel Little, Wayne Williams and Chester Turner just to say a few!

Unregistered
    Maybe a police forum however we all have access to it, and some of us are cops from other cities, and the same fate you wish on us “mop heads” may just come to you!
    On top of that, BECAUSE this is a police forum open to the public, that means we have a right to use this platform to seek redress of grievances against police officers and their department all around the country. Oh wait, I think there's already a law on the books that says something about that. Let's see what it says...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
    -United States Constitution, Amendment I

ALL of you thugs in blue with a badge and a gun swore an oath to UPHOLD AND DEFEND that same Constitution TO THE LETTER, including the First, and We the People DO have the right to use the SECOND to enforce it, just like Marvin Louis Guy of Killeen, TX did when your Blue ISIS Brethen invaded his home!

Unregistered
    Maybe a police forum however we all have access to it, and some of us are cops from other cities, and the same fate you wish on us “mop heads” may just come to you!
    This is more than just a police forum. It is a police forum that is 100% accessible to the public. That means we have a basic right to use this platform to seek redress of grievances against police officers and their departments all over the country. In fact, there's actually a law in the books concerning this.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
    -United States Constitution, Amendment I

And there you have it. And oh by the way, ALL of you Blue Klux Klansmen in here with your badges and guns? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU swore a Legal Binding Oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States IN TOTALITY! Your Blue ISIS Brethen violated that oath on Memorial Day by depriving a man of his life without Due Process, and your entire profession earns nothing but contempt and complete lack of respect any time even ONE of you does this! THIS is why We the People HATE you more and more every single day! One of these days, someone is going to take the law into their own hands against you, and one of these days, that could very well be an angry mom who went on whitepages.com looking for revenge!

Unregistered
    How many black serial killers are Big Names again?

Oh yeah, that's right! ZERO! Remind me again why all the Big Name serial killers like Dahmer, Manson, and Bathory are white?
    How about John Lee Malvo and John Allen Muhammad? It's okay, you can't help it that your mamma raised you stupid.

Unregistered
    Mayor Frey is a spineless piece of trash who is going to throw good cops under the bus to satisfy the black community that deserves nothing from anyone. Mayor Frey, I have a message for you. The cops weren't arrested because they were doing their job and he was resisting arrest. If he pressures the US attorney's office to arrest these good cops, I'm going to his office and punch him right in the mouth, and then I'm going to quit. How dare these politicians appease these criminals.

We know you arent.

LOL

Unregistered
    Chauvin doesn't deserve to walk in the same profession as me. There were 4 officers present. Positive control was established once that suspect was on the ground and handcuffed. And not one of those dumb asses standing around thought hey maybe we should sit him up right? I hope they use Chauvin to teach a lesson to the rest of the good ol boys that this behavior will not be tolerated in the ranks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast