Warning to ALL racist white officers - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Screw your bs racism!!! You r either a good person or you are not! You are either a good cop or you are not!!!! I’m so sick of the race baiting! It’s f@ckong disgusting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slavery is the absolute worst thing this country could've done because now, it's biting us in the a$$, skewing politics, holding the ears of the media, ****!ng up classic movies with their remade versions, and degrading the bite law enforcement used to have.
    THIS COUNTRY IS DOOMED FOLKS!!!. 200 years from now, If "ancestry.com" shows you're even .002% caucasian that does anything portrayed in a negative snippet of video against a person of color, you will ALWAYS be guilty.
    I forgot to mention how "rap" (especially the anger ridden, n-word laden, anti-cop, womanizing bull$hit) that has ruined what real music is that actually uses instruments and has talent. That autotune, synthesized bull $#it just lowers I.Q.'s, and enrages the youth. Wanna disperse a riot??? Play James Taylor on some big speakers for a few hours.

Unregistered

Toney hates black people calling his old neighbors violent gang infested killers

You are 100% right. Racism is bred and instilled at BSO. It always has been. Even fellow black deputies have experienced it. This place is a disgrace.
    That's funny I worked in pompano too for twenty years and never heard that shiet!. You ARE FAKE NEWS!!! DON'T we have enough problems with a psychopath drug dealer conman sheriff without you making things up to stir the pot?

Unregistered
    I forgot to mention how "rap" (especially the anger ridden, n-word laden, anti-cop, womanizing bull$hit) that has ruined what real music is that actually uses instruments and has talent. That autotune, synthesized bull $#it just lowers I.Q.'s, and enrages the youth. Wanna disperse a riot??? Play James Taylor on some big speakers for a few hours.
    Agreed. Rap is made by those who are able to voice the REAL black interests, needs and urges. Look at the most disgusting rap about hoes, money, drugs, etc. That is what these individuals' lives are really like or what they want their lives to be like if they were allowed-if society allowed it. And left alone to its own devices, that is exactly what black society would be. These are the "leaders" of the black youth, who they admire, who they follow. These are the types that would rise to leadership roles. No regard for the community's needs beyond making sure they have enough Hennessy to go around. Black intellectuals would be marginalized and minimized. Black doctors and business leaders would have a place, ,not as community leaders but to serve the leaders wants. Those who are down with it, will get, those who oppose it will be visited by bullets in the middle of the night. Assimilated blacks would be outcast and outright murdered-because they think "white." You may call this racism but its more true than not. And those of you who hate any racism must deep down know it too. You can look at how the two races exist on this planet, and not note the differences, even among those with similar economic situations. Look at sports figures, actors, rap stars and how they do drugs, treat women, get arrested, commit crimes, etc. This is because they cannot control their natural state from dictating their actions. Then look at black doctors and corporate leaders and how they dont get into the same type of trouble. They control it-but i would think the urges are there or they at least understand why the other blacks do what they do. And all of this is displayed in rap music. And now the whites listen too, so it doesnt give me much hope for the future.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456