Warning to ALL racist white officers - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to call the ghetto a community that’s a stretch. I’ve worked in these places long enough to know these are violent predatory streets. If you’re not strong you’ll be lucky to survive in that Quote UnQuote “community”. The media loves to report when a violent black person is killed by police while fighting with them and resisting arrest.

But ask the media to give you the names of the last three blacks killed by other blacks in the same community in the last few weeks and they can’t do it. The fact is, the overwhelming vast majority of black victims, are murdered at the hands of other blacks. You won’t see any media reporting on that interesting fact, and you won’t see any riots. The riots are an excuse to loot and steal, nothing more.

Lately, we are averaging at least one or more shootings a night, almost all of it, black on black crime in Broward county. No media reports and no riots.

But we have a murderer pretending to be a sheriff talking about stopping excessive force by police. What a joke.

And let me be clear, I’m not a racist and I don’t like people who are racists. I’m just telling the truth. Something the liberal news media rarely if ever does.
    I am not trying to justify anything this criminal did but have you seen the video? Why is this officer holding his knee with his weight on top of this guy’s neck?
    I have no idea.

Unregistered
    First of all, a majority of cops don't see color, all we see is either you committed a crime of you didn't. Encounters with the police are an easy fix, stop committing crimes. It really is that easy!

As for the racism, black people (not all, usually just the uneducated thugs) are the ones always bringing it up and claiming racism when they get in trouble or don't get their way. Maybe whites should start claiming racism the next time a less qualified minority gets a position they don't deserve because a quota needs to be met? Also, if you really want to be honest with yourself more blacks are killed in black on black crimes. How about fix your own house before you criticize others.

So you can take your racial BS somewhere else!
    Amen my brotha, very accurate post!!

Unregistered
    I am not trying to justify anything this criminal did but have you seen the video? Why is this officer holding his knee with his weight on top of this guy’s neck?
    I have no idea.
    That’s why you don’t look at one snippet of a video. You have to look at the entire scene from start to finish. What led up to a knee in the neck? Cops don’t just run up on you for no reason and put a knee in your neck. They just don’t. I’m so tired of seeing the same scene over and over again. Don’t fight with the police. It’s real simple.

I’ll bet when the truth comes out this guy hit or put his hands on one or more of those cops. Cops aren’t there to be punching bags. You give violence to a cop you’re going to get violence back. It’s a violent job and until people come to terms with that fact, we’re going to continue to see people fighting with the cops. You can’t police a county if you can’t fight back. Otherwise it will be total chaos.

Unregistered
    That’s why you don’t look at one snippet of a video. You have to look at the entire scene from start to finish. What led up to a knee in the neck? Cops don’t just run up on you for no reason and put a knee in your neck. They just don’t. I’m so tired of seeing the same scene over and over again. Don’t fight with the police. It’s real simple.

I’ll bet when the truth comes out this guy hit or put his hands on one or more of those cops. Cops aren’t there to be punching bags. You give violence to a cop you’re going to get violence back. It’s a violent job and until people come to terms with that fact, we’re going to continue to see people fighting with the cops. You can’t police a county if you can’t fight back. Otherwise it will be total chaos.
    Shut up cracker!

Unregistered
    Shut up cracker!
    Where are these protests bratha?
    https://heyjackass.com/

Unregistered
    But it’s not racist when a young black man beats up an elderly man at a nursing home.

Unregistered
    But it’s not racist when a young black man beats up an elderly man at a nursing home.
    correct..........

Unregistered

Triggered greg sodomized but loooooves it😂😅😅

Shut up cracker!
    Yo momma a cracker too but she a hoe !
    Just keeping it real puffy!

Unregistered

Triggered greg sodomized but loooooves it😂😅😅

Wow you must be a detective or a top community outreach ex employee, to be able to come up with that! Tell you what, Suck a D!ck.
    INTERESTING that you would end your retarded post with something that you have honestly been doing to strangers at rest stops, since you were 16 years old.

Unregistered
    correct..........
    You mean the "young sub human homo erectus thug parasite with a 40% smaller brain" beating up the elderly white man he just stole $10 from?

correct...........

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast