Warning to ALL racist white officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Toney is a racist. I don't believe for one moment it was self-defense but let's play his little game but Toney assumed that brown kid in Philly had a gun because he was Puerto Rican and he racially profiled him. Too bad that kid Chino didn't racially profile Toney and realize that he was running inside his house to get a gun to shoot him 5 times. If Chino was a racist, he wouldn't have patiently waited outside for Toney to return with a gun to shoot him 5 times. Too bad Chino didn't racially profile Toney by realizing that when you tell, 'yo mama' jokes to an unbalanced black street thug drug-dealer from a broken home, they get guns and shoot you 5 times because they lack reason and rationale. Too bad Toney set several terrible precedents for other young black men who try to behave like civilized young men across America with all his actions, past and present.
    Wow you must be a detective or a top community outreach ex employee, to be able to come up with that! Tell you what, Suck a D!ck.

Unregistered
    We are just trying to compete with all the racist knee-grows in the world. White power forever!!!
    If you ain’t white you just ain’t right.
    And if you don't vote democratic for your plantation master, ole Joe Biden, you ain't black.

Unregistered
    Wow you must be a detective or a top community outreach ex employee, to be able to come up with that! Tell you what, Suck a D!ck.
    When you're done sucking Tony's come on by b!tch. I heard you got a gap tooth Tony's told us all about it.

Unregistered
    You'll tuck tail and hide once more and more videos are shown from BWC's. Hopefully you'll finally see that "racist" arrests are not as prevalent as people like yourself make it seem like. I'm certain you'll find some other way to keep your little race war going though.
    Those who reviewed the bwc's terminated the 4 officers on scene genius.

Unregistered

Breaking News from peaceful protests in Minneapolis?

"Now early this morning rioters actually broke into a nearby liquor store looting the business until police came to clear them out still unclear if there were any arrests or whether police are trying to let this simmer down this morning clearly a fair amount of property damage and a lot of unsettled feelings between the community and police."

Speaks volumes.

Unregistered

Truth and Facts

"Now early this morning rioters actually broke into a nearby liquor store looting the business until police came to clear them out still unclear if there were any arrests or whether police are trying to let this simmer down this morning clearly a fair amount of property damage and a lot of unsettled feelings between the community and police."

Speaks volumes.
    If you want to call the ghetto a community that’s a stretch. I’ve worked in these places long enough to know these are violent predatory streets. If you’re not strong you’ll be lucky to survive in that Quote UnQuote “community”. The media loves to report when a violent black person is killed by police while fighting with them and resisting arrest.

But ask the media to give you the names of the last three blacks killed by other blacks in the same community in the last few weeks and they can’t do it. The fact is, the overwhelming vast majority of black victims, are murdered at the hands of other blacks. You won’t see any media reporting on that interesting fact, and you won’t see any riots. The riots are an excuse to loot and steal, nothing more.

Lately, we are averaging at least one or more shootings a night, almost all of it, black on black crime in Broward county. No media reports and no riots.

But we have a murderer pretending to be a sheriff talking about stopping excessive force by police. What a joke.

And let me be clear, I’m not a racist and I don’t like people who are racists. I’m just telling the truth. Something the liberal news media rarely if ever does.

Unregistered
    To ALL you racist white officers at BSO times have changed you can’t be choking a black man to death anymore like you use to. Mr. Floyd’s death will complete the circle for America to take law enforcement reform serious and demand it from politicians.

here is a clue, moron...tell all your "brothers" to stop committing crimes

Unregistered
    here is a clue, moron...tell all your "brothers" to stop committing crimes
    Damn scraight...krakas beta recognize black lives matta

Unregistered
    To ALL you racist white officers at BSO times have changed you can’t be choking a black man to death anymore like you use to. Mr. Floyd’s death will complete the circle for America to take law enforcement reform serious and demand it from politicians.
    First of all, a majority of cops don't see color, all we see is either you committed a crime of you didn't. Encounters with the police are an easy fix, stop committing crimes. It really is that easy!

As for the racism, black people (not all, usually just the uneducated thugs) are the ones always bringing it up and claiming racism when they get in trouble or don't get their way. Maybe whites should start claiming racism the next time a less qualified minority gets a position they don't deserve because a quota needs to be met? Also, if you really want to be honest with yourself more blacks are killed in black on black crimes. How about fix your own house before you criticize others.

So you can take your racial BS somewhere else!

Unregistered
    If you want to call the ghetto a community that’s a stretch. I’ve worked in these places long enough to know these are violent predatory streets. If you’re not strong you’ll be lucky to survive in that Quote UnQuote “community”. The media loves to report when a violent black person is killed by police while fighting with them and resisting arrest.

But ask the media to give you the names of the last three blacks killed by other blacks in the same community in the last few weeks and they can’t do it. The fact is, the overwhelming vast majority of black victims, are murdered at the hands of other blacks. You won’t see any media reporting on that interesting fact, and you won’t see any riots. The riots are an excuse to loot and steal, nothing more.

Lately, we are averaging at least one or more shootings a night, almost all of it, black on black crime in Broward county. No media reports and no riots.

But we have a murderer pretending to be a sheriff talking about stopping excessive force by police. What a joke.

And let me be clear, I’m not a racist and I don’t like people who are racists. I’m just telling the truth. Something the liberal news media rarely if ever does.
    You are 100% correct.
    This is the best post on these boards in a long time.

Remember, shade tree, slow response and minimal exposure until you can retire and get out!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast