Toney,'s removal is imminent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Toney,'s removal is imminent

several candidates have been interviewed for the job. Seems there are no takers. Pack your things toney you're leaving. Quick signal 20.
    Good bye

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    several candidates have been interviewed for the job. Seems there are no takers. Pack your things toney you're leaving. Quick signal 20.
    Good bye
    I have heard the same thing, nobody wants the position. But, can you blame them? Who wants to put their life on hold and step into this mess for for the next 7 months? I just hope sooner than later someone steps up to take the helm, even just for a short period of time.

Unregistered
    I have heard the same thing, nobody wants the position. But, can you blame them? Who wants to put their life on hold and step into this mess for for the next 7 months? I just hope sooner than later someone steps up to take the helm, even just for a short period of time.
    It’s true but someone will step up and use the temporary position for their resume.

Unregistered
    Good morning bumpy head. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
    I heard someone finally said yes!!! I can’t wait for roll call this morning so we can laugh at you and pass around nude pics of your wife.

Unregistered
    Heard!! Nothing!!!

Unregistered
    You all are going to miss me when I am gone.
    Please take care of all these misfits I promoted and are still in denial.
    I am going to miss my big paycheck for sure.
    Remember that nobody is going to bring as much entertainment to this agency as I have. What are you going to do for fun then? BSO’s thread on LEO AFFAIRS is almost going to disappear when I am gone.
    Your loss

Unregistered
    All BS, Tony is going no where!

Unregistered
    Pollock would have nothing to lose by taking over for TT. He would be a great fit since he knows the agency. He might even be around after elections

Unregistered
    Good bye
    This is not true.

Unregistered
    This is not true.
    I’m guessing people have been called, it only makes sense anytime someone in such a position is under investigation. Investigations can take turns and go in a lot of different directions. They may find something the Governor won’t be able to cover for him. In that case he the Governor has to be prepared to replace the position. And waiting until the hat drops is not the time to start making phone calls. Also there appears to be, at first glance, potential fraud issues with respect to federal clearances, and that would out of the Governor’s hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast