Santiago Vazquez is edging up in the polls
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Santiago Vazquez is edging up in the polls

Depending on where you are in Broward, Santiago is more popular (name recognition) than Al Pollock. At the end of the day, its the people of Broward that count not just the deputies.

Unregistered

Poll climbing

The only climbing Santiago will be doing is on a swingers dance poll. Get outta here, hes clueless and another Tony. Santiago who? What a joke.

Unregistered
    So he is finally ahead of Goldner?

Unregistered
    Stop tooting your own horn Vazquez. You are a useless moron. You are not popular. You are corrupt and would be a disgrace to Broward County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop tooting your own horn Vazquez. You are a useless moron. You are not popular. You are corrupt and would be a disgrace to Broward County.
    A bigger disgrace then the last two? I think not.

Unregistered
    A bigger disgrace then the last two? I think not.
    I think so, why don't go forge some letters of support, you have a lot of experience doing that.

Unregistered

Total BS all the way

Depending on where you are in Broward, Santiago is more popular (name recognition) than Al Pollock. At the end of the day, its the people of Broward that count not just the deputies.
    Please tell me your kidding. Santiago was in charge of 8 motorman. This does not qualify him to play stick ball.

Unregistered

Thumbs up CART this B1tch

Sheriff Candidate Proposes Plan to End Police Brutality

Broward County Sheriff candidate Santiago Vazquez calls for the formation of a new task force to reduce instances of police brutality

Santiago Vazquez, Candidate for Sheriff of Broward County, released a video on Monday evening calling upon Florida law enforcement to implement a new accountability task force in response to recent incidents of police brutality and the subsequent protests that have been sparked across the country.

“The way we police has not changed in decades,” Vazquez said, “but it needs to change now.”

Vazquez is proposing a workable plan that changes the way officers interact on-the-scene with members of the public. At the center of this change is the creation of CART, the Community Awareness Response Team, a task force organized by local leadership, representatives of the state prosecutor and defense attorneys, local media outlets and civil rights action groups such as the ACLU.

CART will act at the behest of the public during questionable interactions between the police and citizens. CART’s role is to arrive quickly on the scene, contribute to transparency and advocate for the rights of all involved during the incident. The task force will continue to play a role in oversight of actions that take place after the incident.

Vazquez believes that now more than ever, the nation needs to confront its police brutality problem.

“I implore Florida Governor DeSantis, sheriffs of every county and police chiefs of every community to create local CART task forces,” Vazquez said. “I particularly urge Interim Sheriff Gregory Tony [of Broward County, FL] to start such a CART program immediately to de-escalate any incidents that occur in our community. The community needs to be heard. Enough is enough, the time to act is now before someone else gets injured or killed.”

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4700172#ixzz6Oe5GSjfQ

Unregistered
    Going from 1% to 1.5% is not edging up in the polls. He is a fruitcake

Unregistered

It’s time to rumble...

Santiago already expressed his dislikes for Pollock but this means war. Pollock declares war with Santiago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast