Good VS Evil - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good VS Evil

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His family has, or does work at BSO. That's why he won't be elected. Insiders are not trusted by the public. It's the same at BCPS. Families got to the top, then hire and promote friends and relatives. The entire Williams family of the 954 works in the schools and all have advantages. Residents see this happening again. Yes, as far as character, Pollack is the best of the bunch, but Broward has had enough of the All in the Family stuff. Tony is an absolute disaster but will win, mostly because he's an outsider and outlier.
    What demographic is Toney going to win?

White Jews are going to Israel and there’s a lot of them in Broward County. Tony isn’t going to get the white demographic which is 37% of the voting block. It’s going to Israel and Pollock. Advantage Israel.

Black Democgraphic will be split between Pollock, Smalling, Jones, Israel, and Toney. It’s 27% of the vote. Advantage is anyone’s guess. I’m going to predict Pollock will win this Demographic but not by much.

Hispanic non-white demographic is 29% of the vote.
    Pollock and Israel at the top again. Pollock could take this and this is where the race will be decided.

Unregistered

White Jews are going to Israel and there’s a lot of them in Broward County. Tony isn’t going to get the white demographic which is 37% of the voting block. It’s going to Israel and Pollock. Advantage Israel.

Black Democgraphic will be split between Pollock, Smalling, Jones, Israel, and Toney. It’s 27% of the vote. Advantage is anyone’s guess. I’m going to predict Pollock will win this Demographic but not by much.

Pollock and Israel at the top again. Pollock could take this and this is where the race will be decided.
    I predict the primary winner will be either Pollock or Israel coming in with around 40% of the vote.

Unregistered
    Yeah this is true, Toney is truly an evil person who has engaged in criminal activity his whole life.

Israel is self absorbed and a clueless wannabe politician.

Pollock did 40 years and retired in good standing.
    Pollocks wife is a retired Leo.
    Both Pollocks sons are currently Deputies here at BSO.

Hmmmm Pollock isn’t really that evil. He has mine and my family’s vote.
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...llack/2238208/

Unregistered
    That’s why I am voting Israel.
    Bro we all know Israel and to tell you the truth he was not a bad Sheriff. We’re voting for Israel 100% cause he know how to run this beast.

Unregistered
    I’ll tell you what, he comes off as very sincere and authentic. Damn I like what I’m hearing. Go Pollock!

Unregistered

That’s Pollocks mo. Manipulator

I’ll tell you what, he comes off as very sincere and authentic. Damn I like what I’m hearing. Go Pollock!
    Don’t trust Pollock as far as he can be trusted. No way Pollock. Very insincerely person. I have know him for years.

Unregistered
    Bro we all know Israel and to tell you the truth he was not a bad Sheriff. We’re voting for Israel 100% cause he know how to run this beast.
    The current command stands with and behind the devil himself. Take your pick it’s either redoing to be Israel or Pollock I don’t care which one, but we need to get behind one of them.

Unregistered
    Voters are getting tired of the old bald black guy candidate. Its very played out. Especially one that flaunted for years that he was chosen by Israel solely to represent the black community. While maybe theres nothing illegal to that angle, it is offensive that he now takes everyone for a fool pretending that he didnt inject race based argument into every conversation he had while a colonel. Hed best start being honest as we have many notes, sign-in sheets and meeting minutes indicating his one trick pony antics based solely on the black community and nothing more. He seldom spoke up for white and Hispanic deputies which make up the majority of road patrol. We dont need anymore of that here.

Unregistered
    The current command stands with and behind the devil himself. Take your pick it’s either redoing to be Israel or Pollock I don’t care which one, but we need to get behind one of them.
    We know the devil was Gods perfect creation, his first angel. So Tony is not smart enough or good looking enough to be the devil, but he is definitely doing his work. Therefore, the current command stands behind the devil, as some of them have come on this board and professed their allegiance to this evil piece of garbage. Just to clarify. But that’s ok because we’re used to facing evil in the street so we’ll gladly face it and defeat it in our own house.

Unregistered

Hispanic

Wrong you forgot Vazquez. Hispanic non white will go to him just for the name. He has been all over the Hispanic radio networks and businesses. So recalculate those numbers . That will hurt Pollock and israel and help phony Tony.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast