Moving from another state to FHP. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You will deal with all of the same idiots as local LE. FHP does not have the fortitude to tell people no so alot of the calls you are going to go to dont actually require LE at all. We have specific people for expressway but interstate is typically covered by zone units. Yeah the OT and off duty is there my actual take home hovers around 100k sometimes more sometimes less because I'm near one of the 4 major cities. If I wasn't so deep in I would be gone in a heartbeat though.
    I should have said gross pay not take home, correction.

Unregistered
    You will deal with all of the same idiots as local LE. FHP does not have the fortitude to tell people no so alot of the calls you are going to go to dont actually require LE at all. We have specific people for expressway but interstate is typically covered by zone units. Yeah the OT and off duty is there my actual take home hovers around 100k sometimes more sometimes less because I'm near one of the 4 major cities. If I wasn't so deep in I would be gone in a heartbeat though.
    I'm sorry to hear that. However, that seems like decent money in FL. Where I am from, 100k would barely cover most expenses. We gotta work hard just to clear 100k + to survive,

Unregistered

B.S.

Hey, just a word of caution about this site. It only represents about 1% of actual employees and most of the post are uttered by this 1% who are disgruntled for one reason or anther and who unlike most smart people continue to stay in a job they are unhappy with. This makes everyone around them miserable and if you did a poll you would find out that most are divorced and have a miserable personal life so they vent on this site for their own shortcomings.

It has been scientifically proven that most people that write reviews, comments or blogs are people that are unhappy and desire a change of the system, not of themselves. People who are content or happy do not waste the time to post as they have nothing to gain. Come down and visit a few patrol stations and talk to some troopers who are working and not hiding behind a keyboard.

This is a great job and admirable profession and generally the patrol is a very prestigious and respected agency.

Unregistered

Cool

Hey, just a word of caution about this site. It only represents about 1% of actual employees and most of the post are uttered by this 1% who are disgruntled for one reason or anther and who unlike most smart people continue to stay in a job they are unhappy with. This makes everyone around them miserable and if you did a poll you would find out that most are divorced and have a miserable personal life so they vent on this site for their own shortcomings.

It has been scientifically proven that most people that write reviews, comments or blogs are people that are unhappy and desire a change of the system, not of themselves. People who are content or happy do not waste the time to post as they have nothing to gain. Come down and visit a few patrol stations and talk to some troopers who are working and not hiding behind a keyboard.

This is a great job and admirable profession and generally the patrol is a very prestigious and respected agency.
    Under your theory, the American patriots who resisted the lawful government (of the king of England in the 1700s) were "disgruntled" --- and instead of changing themselves, they chose to change the government. The U.S. Constitution was written by "disgruntled" people (in your theory). Sometimes being disgruntled forces change. LOL

Unregistered
    Under your theory, the American patriots who resisted the lawful government (of the king of England in the 1700s) were "disgruntled" --- and instead of changing themselves, they chose to change the government. The U.S. Constitution was written by "disgruntled" people (in your theory). Sometimes being disgruntled forces change. LOL
    Comparing some whiney school girls on this site to the founding fathers is such a ridiculous false equivalence. Won’t get into it too much, but those men fought a war and the documents you’re referring too shaped this nation’s history. If you’re gonna compare yourself to them, do something comparable. And watching Netflix under an overpass while eating Cheetos and whining on LEO affairs won’t cut it.

Unregistered

Cool

Comparing some whiney school girls on this site to the founding fathers is such a ridiculous false equivalence. Won’t get into it too much, but those men fought a war and the documents you’re referring too shaped this nation’s history. If you’re gonna compare yourself to them, do something comparable. And watching Netflix under an overpass while eating Cheetos and whining on LEO affairs won’t cut it.
    If that is your assessment: Why are you lowering yourself into a discussion with "whiny schoolgirls"? LOL

Unregistered
    If that is your assessment: Why are you lowering yourself into a discussion with "whiny schoolgirls"? LOL
    Im not above putting kids in their place. Your stupidity makes it easy and necessary.

Unregistered

Too much time on your hands

Im not above putting kids in their place. Your stupidity makes it easy and necessary.
    You showed those anonymous "whiny schoolgirls" who is boss on this anonymous website!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12