The fatso chief makes the scene
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The fatso chief makes the scene

It's nice to see that fat chief pushed away from the table to make a scene.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...rt-lauderdale/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's nice to see that fat chief pushed away from the table to make a scene.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...rt-lauderdale/
    Calling the Chief fat for no reason..... nice

Unregistered
    He does appear to be over inflated, for his frame.

Michelin

Unregistered
    Comment in news

Rick Maglione is the antithesis of honesty, integrity and moral character. All of these traits are necessary to fulfill the Code of Ethics that he swore to uphold, yet in his career as a member of the Fort Lauderdale Police Command Staff he has violated the tenets of this oath by covering up crimes committed by his subordinates. Rick's initiation statement " While it wasn’t resulting in injury", and “If disciplinary action needs to be taken, are a precursor that this will drag beyond the 180 day rule to charge this individual for this assault.

Unregistered
    When is that other cop getting suspended? Hope you charge that female for assaulting that newly suspended officer at the riot the other day. Would hate to see you not apply equality across the board. Who cares if she's a bravo foxtrot, she put her hands all over that officer. She assaulted him. She berated him. I hope he sues her. Who the hell does she think she is, his mother?

Unregistered
    When is that other cop getting suspended? Hope you charge that female for assaulting that newly suspended officer at the riot the other day. Would hate to see you not apply equality across the board. Who cares if she's a bravo foxtrot, she put her hands all over that officer. She assaulted him. She berated him. I hope he sues her. Who the hell does she think she is, his mother?

I would have knocked that ***** on her ass!!!

Unregistered
    RM doesn't have the gonads to punish or investigate her, all he did is praise her deeds.

Unregistered
    I would have knocked that ***** on her ass!!!

who u callin a b i t c h come tell me that

Unregistered
    RM doesn't have the gonads to punish or investigate her, all he did is praise her deeds.

Show your support for SP, this could be you next.

Unregistered
    He does appear to be over inflated, for his frame.

Michelin
    FLPD BWC policy violations and comments

All Comments

User from FL
    ·1d ago
    As stated before the Police Chief at FtLauderdale P.D. is horrible. How can there be no policy on body cameras. Many of the officers are abusing steroids and there is no policy in place for testing. With a do nothing Mayor and the issues with the Police the citizens will suffer. Why hasn’t the Officer who threw the lady down been terminated.

steve stevens
    ·1d ago
    Stop with the negative stories on our men in blue. They have a rough job to do, they don't need all this disrespect, negative press, and stops are basically to see if the person has an outstanding warrant. Just comply or they officer thinks you have something to hide!
    Reply(4)

Angela Barber
    ·1d ago
    stop with the negative stories of unarmed people.

Anthony Cooper
    ·1d ago
    Plz, ftlauderdale police is known for racial profiling and amongst other dirty underhanded tricks, yes they have rough job and in order to receive respect, they must earn it, I personally don’t have anything to hide, am a law abiding citizen, but yet am still harassed by cops, btw not all African American men are disrespectful to the men n women in blue, they disrespectful towards us, so the isn’t saying nothing negative.

Terrill Wilson
    ·1d ago
    wtf...so stop telling the truth because you don't like it? and no you don't just comply...it needs to be a lawful order...thats the problem with boot lickers...just do whatever they say... you never question was it a lawful order 1st

steve stevens
    ·1d ago
    First of all when you respond to a post, use proper english. I am sure know your not so smart, but you don't have to let every one else know. And yes, you seem like the type of person that would not comply to a police officers request. I think u got one to many participation trophies.

M Mast
    ·1d ago
    He'll they violated my civil rights conducting a search without a warrant or consent of my bag I was carrying. I told the officer no I did not consent and he searched it anyway. He got upset because I was an Army Reservist coming from a Gay Bar. I want to meet officer fat ******* on equal footing without his backup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast