We went swinging, now I'm having nightmares of his penis! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Swinging Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me and the wife went swinging last week for the first time since it seems the thing to do?
    Well after watching my wife take on some guy who was rather large I'm now having bad nightmares. She no longer even feels me? It's been bad for me? How do you fellow swingers cope with this?
    I usually walk into the swingers club with a plantain tucked away? It helps. When they are drunk I nobody cares

Unregistered

Swinging salami

Me and the wife went swinging last week for the first time since it seems the thing to do?
    Well after watching my wife take on some guy who was rather large I'm now having bad nightmares. She no longer even feels me? It's been bad for me? How do you fellow swingers cope with this?
    Never be a swinger if you cant handle your wife eating a Whopper! At some point of being a swinger another king ding along will come along and stretch matters out!

Unregistered
    I'm turned on by watching my wife take on the largest member in the club. We often go after the swingers party to catch a bite. It kinda of takes the bad taste out of our mouth..🥒🙉

Unregistered
    Nothing wrong with letting your lady take a large one in front of you. Its better than her doing it behind your back. !

Unregistered
    Nothing wrong with letting your lady take a large one in front of you. Its better than her doing it behind your back. !
    That seems to be the consensus around here? Everyone saying dont throw rocks and stuff.

Unregistered
    Many around here and 5th are in on this program...

Unregistered
    I'm turned on by watching my wife take on the largest member in the club. We often go after the swingers party to catch a bite. It kinda of takes the bad taste out of our mouth..🥒🙉
    After swinging we like to go out for icecream.. it sooths the sphincter and removes the after taste

Unregistered
    After swinging we like to go out for icecream.. it sooths the sphincter and removes the after taste
    I'll have to try this tip...thanks

Unregistered
    As a joke I once smeared peanut butter all over my face. I thought the other swingers would be grossed out but i was applauded for being a human toilet.

Unregistered
    Obviously you're a newbie!! You shove that icecream right into your azzhole!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast