Sheriff Tony needs to be arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Here’s the truth

If Broward elects this Toney or whatever his real name is as the sheriff, then Broward is completely corrupt and is no longer worth saving or protecting. It will be the sign for good cops to start looking elsewhere for employment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Broward elects this Toney or whatever his real name is as the sheriff, then Broward is completely corrupt and is no longer worth saving or protecting. It will be the sign for good cops to start looking elsewhere for employment.
    Wrong about looking elsewhere, it will be a sign for good cops to come to work sit under a tree collect a check and do nothing. In the end crime will sky rocket and the citizens of Broward who elected this criminal will pay the price.

Unregistered
    Wrong about looking elsewhere, it will be a sign for good cops to come to work sit under a tree collect a check and do nothing. In the end crime will sky rocket and the citizens of Broward who elected this criminal will pay the price.
    Been doing It for years, come on over I have plenty of room under the tree I have been hanging out under. And when it gets dark and I need a nap I have a great place for that also. I ain’t doing sh*t to jeopardize my pension for any of these f*cktards.

Unregistered
    Been doing It for years, come on over I have plenty of room under the tree I have been hanging out under. And when it gets dark and I need a nap I have a great place for that also. I ain’t doing sh*t to jeopardize my pension for any of these f*cktards.
    Said every single deputy who wasn’t a dumb suck azz.

Unregistered
    Tony is a fraud and a liar. He was smarter then Coral Springs, but not FDLE.
    Lets hope they have some credibility

Unregistered
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
    Wake up Governor!!

Unregistered
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
    Wake up Governor!!
    The Governor defeated evil once when he removed that candied nut licking moron!

Unregistered
    The Governor defeated evil once when he removed that candied nut licking moron!
    No he didn’t. But he did replace the last sheriff with pure evil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12