PLEA President PCB File - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only one that calls for help is you Steadman. Just like you called me to help you take Down the very guy that took care of you and brought you into the PBA. And, I did. Come To think, you never even said thank you
    That’s because that never happened. I’m actually glad you write so much garbage about Stahl and the PBA. Officers see your true delusions and lies. So we THANK YOU Domingo! Keep up the BS!

Unregistered
    That’s because that never happened. I’m actually glad you write so much garbage about Stahl and the PBA. Officers see your true delusions and lies. So we THANK YOU Domingo! Keep up the BS!
    Yes Stahl, I do write about you. It’s time you be exposed. I love how you pretend to be someone else. Did you play with dolls growing up?

Unregistered
    Yes Stahl, I do write about you. It’s time you be exposed. I love how you pretend to be someone else. Did you play with dolls growing up?
    But of course! Because we believe everything you write Domingo. Sure buddy. Keep dreaming!

Unregistered
    But of course! Because we believe everything you write Domingo. Sure buddy. Keep dreaming!
    So what has you so worried about your PCB file Domingo????

Unregistered
    So what has you so worried about your PCB file Domingo????
    Steadman, you need help dude. What in the world made you think I’m worried. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining

Unregistered
    Steadman, you need help dude. What in the world made you think I’m worried. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining
    Famous last word Domingo.... famous last words! Sit and wait. Or roll. Whatever you fancy.

Unregistered
    The only one that calls for help is you Steadman. Just like you called me to help you take Down the very guy that took care of you and brought you into the PBA. And, I did. Come To think, you never even said thank you
    Lol john rivera tried to screw over stahl by putting scum self serving pablito lopez in his spot because stahl questioned him and blancas wasteful spending.

Dan i heard how you are trying to cover up the breach!

Unregistered
    Steadman, if I had to guess you were the wasteful spending. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining. You are a very sick man and I believe you yourself know it.

Unregistered
    Steadman, if I had to guess you were the wasteful spending. I’m laughing at YOU each and every time you write shit like that. You are entertaining. You are a very sick man and I believe you yourself know it.
    The feeling then is mutual Domingo. Because we ALL laugh at you and your pathetic organization.

Unregistered
    The feeling then is mutual Domingo. Because we ALL laugh at you and your pathetic organization.
    It’s sad how PLEA has really done nothing during all this. Talk all you want about PBA but at least you see them. PLEA should really look at a reorganization.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast