PLEA President PCB File
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PLEA President PCB File

As promised, the useless PLEA President's PCB file has been requested. Once received, we will be posting it on this site for all to read.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As promised, the useless PLEA President's PCB file has been requested. Once received, we will be posting it on this site for all to read.
    Maybe you can post when you killed that poor Black kid with your homestead patrol vehicle at the same time my buddy.

Unregistered
    Maybe you can post when you killed that poor Black kid with your homestead patrol vehicle at the same time my buddy.
    We dont post lies Domingo unlike you. Wait till people start reading about your checkered past!!!!

Unregistered
    Always knew Domingo was a zero while a cop. This should be interesting!

Unregistered
    Why are you trying to push down these threads Domingo? What are you hiding???

Unregistered
    Back to the top!

Unregistered
    Being it on coward. You are not only a retard but a liar, and a lot of hot air. You just fail to act. No can walk the talk.

Unregistered
    Being it on coward. You are not only a retard but a liar, and a lot of hot air. You just fail to act. No can walk the talk.
    Dude, take a deep breath Domingo and think before you write. We need a translator for this one!!!

Unregistered
    He’s such an idiot that he’s calling around upset that his name is being blasted on this site. KARMA Gorda!!

Unregistered
    He’s such an idiot that he’s calling around upset that his name is being blasted on this site. KARMA Gorda!!
    The only one that calls for help is you Steadman. Just like you called me to help you take Down the very guy that took care of you and brought you into the PBA. And, I did. Come To think, you never even said thank you

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast