Greenwell suffers from chronic constipation

Unregistered

Greenwell suffers from chronic constipation

Greenwell’s face on his PBA picture makes me think he either suffers from chronic constipation or someone screamed Boo right as it was taken

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greenwell’s face on his PBA picture makes me think he either suffers from chronic constipation or someone screamed Boo right as it was taken
    I know that’s like every picture too

Unregistered
    Jenkins they actually screamed jigaboo

Unregistered
    Jenkins they actually screamed jigaboo
    More proof Greenwell and Stahl are two racist who only care about white officers

Unregistered
    More proof Greenwell and Stahl are two racist who only care about white officers
    Einstein it too not two!

Ask any black officer as well as Greenwell's black son in law to be not a racist bone in their bodies.

Uou cant compete so you slander just like CNN, Pelosi, the squad and Shumer oh lets not forget biden although he forgets who he is

Unregistered

Steadman is worse than Forest Gump.

Einstein it too not two!

Ask any black officer as well as Greenwell's black son in law to be not a racist bone in their bodies.

Uou cant compete so you slander just like CNN, Pelosi, the squad and Shumer oh lets not forget biden although he forgets who he is
    OMG!!!! I almost pissed all over myself when I read this post of yours Steadman. Let me help you a little more with basic English. Too would mean also and two means more than one and less than three. That’s exactly what was written. But your learning disabilities hamper your reading comprehension.

And, since you call me Einstein, what is “Uuo”? Can’t has an apostrophe in it. You are missing a bunch of periods ( not the ones you experience monthly) and commas. Let’s also has an apostrophe.

Lastly, Greenwells’ son-in-law being black was not his choice by any stretch of even your imagination Steadman. It’s called karma. He hated blacks so much that his princess has repaid him.

I’m still laughing at your idea of too and two. OMG! Thank you, I need that quality laughter.

Unregistered
    OMG!!!! I almost pissed all over myself when I read this post of yours Steadman. Let me help you a little more with basic English. Too would mean also and two means more than one and less than three. That’s exactly what was written. But your learning disabilities hamper your reading comprehension.

And, since you call me Einstein, what is “Uuo”? Can’t has an apostrophe in it. You are missing a bunch of periods ( not the ones you experience monthly) and commas. Let’s also has an apostrophe.

Lastly, Greenwells’ son-in-law being black was not his choice by any stretch of even your imagination Steadman. It’s called karma. He hated blacks so much that his princess has repaid him.

I’m still laughing at your idea of too and two. OMG! Thank you, I need that quality laughter.
    Thank You lmao I too (not #2 Steadman) almost pissed myself upon reading Steadman’s failed attempt at grammatical correction. How could he not realize the post was referring to the numerical count him and Greenwell make when combined, hence “two racists” lol what a backwoods retard

Unregistered
    Greenwell is a phony liar. He got his karma when his little princess said guess who’s coming for dinner. Every racist should be so appropriately rewarded.