Where is Eric today - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haaaaaa Eric has his leather panties in a wad over this. There’s a lotta small minded people there so your in good company eric they think like you that’s all you’ve done with your career think about, talk about and ruin people. Carry on folks
    See, I said I disliked Eric. To be honest, this post has nothing to do with him and everything to do with People like you. My mother, father, uncle and grandfather were all Law Enforcement. I lost by job here after 18 years of service. Instead of crying about how it ruined me, I picked myself up, dusted myself off and got back at it. Choose to be bigger than the situation.

Unregistered
    Haaaaaa Eric has his leather panties in a wad over this. There’s a lotta small minded people there so your in good company eric they think like you that’s all you’ve done with your career think about, talk about and ruin people. Carry on folks
    See, I said I disliked Eric. To be honest, this post has nothing to do with him and everything to do with People like you. My mother, father, uncle and grandfather were all Law Enforcement. I lost by job here after 18 years of service. Instead of crying about how it ruined me, I picked myself up, dusted myself off and got back at it. Choose to be bigger than the situation.

Unregistered
    Well maybe others don't want to get pissed on like you did and roll over and take it up the you know what. Some want to fight back against a egotistical power hungry evil man who has taken pleasure in ruining people's lives. Eric should reap the consequences of his actions. Maybe you should have spoken up for yourself and against him like you are against people on here voicing their opinions about a corrupt administration. I agree with the person who started the tread he should be watched and reported for Evey thing he does every move he makes Eric is a evil vandictive person and deserves the same treatment he has given to so many others. Unfair treatment would be nice but then you stoop to his level. He should be dealt with by the book he has screwed up so much it shouldn't be hard to get him if we have a none corrupt administration who would conduct a legitimate IA investigations on him for his crimes.

Unregistered
    That's laughable. An IA on EH! Who initiates IAs? Anyone? Come on. Who initiates them? The sheriff. That's right! He is the one that's do or dont do one.

Unregistered
    Were you shocked to see you were the only comment that thought it was childish and too far? This should show you exactly how everyone believes Eric has gone too far so much people are openly hoping he will suffer for the wrongs he has done. He is likely the most hated individual ever in the ECSO. He will always be remembered as the most ineffective and vindictive chief deputy ever. Because of his corrupt ways he will always have to look over his shoulder wondering if there is any person he wronged evil enough to harm him the way he harms them. I would say most of the people he has wronged have more character than to sink to his pathetic level. He has actually created his own misery.
    Being around crazy will make you crazy.

Unregistered
    Just let the fat back stabbed finish out his miserable career three steps below mediocre. No staff meetings no round table discussions nothing but computer screens and no friends no one who trusts him. If he screws up and gets caught in some policy violations or not we will see. If you really know that idiot you know he wanted to run for sheriff but was used by SM and it got him so dirty he could never be anything so over two years ago he started this talk about self demotion like he was some kind of great virtuous leader. It is killing him inside not being one of the knights of the round table. He wakes up knowing Ross is higher than him!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
    I normally like off days. I was looking forward to our new mission of keeping tabs on Eric. Should we all give a quick description of demeanor too. If Mindyme comes to visit that will be a report to read

Unregistered
    That's laughable. An IA on EH! Who initiates IAs? Anyone? Come on. Who initiates them? The sheriff. That's right! He is the one that's do or dont do one.
    You have forgotten grasshopper........ David Morgan leaves is when Eric begins his journey into begging forgiveness. Morgan can not protect him and the SAO has a new boss. She won’t protects him. How ironic a female SAO will likely be the prosecutor of all of Eric’s criminal acts. A female. A female attorney that doesn’t sell her soul to serve him like the ones now. Attorney with actual ability to defend the law for all that are being harmed continuously by Eric and his deviant miserable ego. Demoting didn’t stop Eric from being prosecuted. His trouble will begin the exact moment Moron can’t interfere. Soooooo Eric you should be considering getting your attorney lined up. Remember PBA kicked your dumb ass the the curb so not an option for you! You so deserve everything that is coming to you.........and brother.

Unregistered
    Well maybe others don't want to get pissed on like you did and roll over and take it up the you know what. Some want to fight back against a egotistical power hungry evil man who has taken pleasure in ruining people's lives. Eric should reap the consequences of his actions. Maybe you should have spoken up for yourself and against him like you are against people on here voicing their opinions about a corrupt administration. I agree with the person who started the tread he should be watched and reported for Evey thing he does every move he makes Eric is a evil vandictive person and deserves the same treatment he has given to so many others. Unfair treatment would be nice but then you stoop to his level. He should be dealt with by the book he has screwed up so much it shouldn't be hard to get him if we have a none corrupt administration who would conduct a legitimate IA investigations on him for his crimes.
    I did fight back. Just not anonymously on a cry baby blog. You’re assumptions are exactly what’s wrong with this page. You believe everything you hear without forming your own opinions. When nothing negative is presented to you, then why not just make up your own negative so you have more to whine and cry about. Let me guess, you’re either a millennial or a Gen X’er.

Unregistered
    I was hoping to be the first to report on Eric. I haven’t seen him but hear he is already hear. This is really good. He needed this years ago. If we all report it’s hard to hide.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast