Where is Eric today
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Where is Eric today

I think it could be useful to keep up with what Eric is doing. Is our loyal public servant doing the job he created for himself? The best way to keep up is to post here an update on his daily activity. Everyone watch him the way he watched you when he was on a mission to ruin someone. It will be interesting to see how he responds to being micro managed by the people he has beaten down for so long.

Looking forward to our work together here. Also any Mindyme sighting will be a bonus. Let us know what disgusting depth she sunk to for her latest brown nosing activities.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it could be useful to keep up with what Eric is doing. Is our loyal public servant doing the job he created for himself? The best way to keep up is to post here an update on his daily activity. Everyone watch him the way he watched you when he was on a mission to ruin someone. It will be interesting to see how he responds to being micro managed by the people he has beaten down for so long.

Looking forward to our work together here. Also any Mindyme sighting will be a bonus. Let us know what disgusting depth she sunk to for her latest brown nosing activities.
    This is pathetic. I’m not a fan of E at all but how childish can we get? I hope people from other agencies don’t read this thread.

“Great minds discuss ideas;
    Average minds discuss events;
    Small minds discuss other people”

Unregistered
    This is pathetic. I’m not a fan of E at all but how childish can we get? I hope people from other agencies don’t read this thread.

Haaaaaa Eric has his leather panties in a wad over this. There’s a lotta small minded people there so your in good company eric they think like you that’s all you’ve done with your career think about, talk about and ruin people. Carry on folks

Unregistered

The extreme malicious actions of those discussed here warrant discussion. Their actions have driven a wedge in the agency. They have led to mission ineffectiveness. They have destroyed homes and livelihoods of so many people. What has happened to so many is major. No little thing what has gone on here. When they put themselves out there for all to see their hearts and souls, discussion will happen.

Unregistered

I hear you. It is embarrassing. I personally do hope that others read it actually. Our leadership has operated in the shadows for to long. They put on a happy face for the public and then ring their employees necks while no one is watching. They reprimand and punish unjustly, take away job security from whole families, and act in hate. All while breaking policy themselves. One thing they have right is that it is your sheriffs office. People should know.

Unregistered
    My eyes will be watching like a hawk. I'll be waiting for them to slip up so I can report. They have got away with to much for too long.

Unregistered

Were you shocked to see you were the only comment that thought it was childish and too far? This should show you exactly how everyone believes Eric has gone too far so much people are openly hoping he will suffer for the wrongs he has done. He is likely the most hated individual ever in the ECSO. He will always be remembered as the most ineffective and vindictive chief deputy ever. Because of his corrupt ways he will always have to look over his shoulder wondering if there is any person he wronged evil enough to harm him the way he harms them. I would say most of the people he has wronged have more character than to sink to his pathetic level. He has actually created his own misery.

Unregistered

Small minds discuss other people? Like you and your little sewing circle EH? Great minds discuss ideas? I have an idea. Get yourself out of the S.O. and stop ruining it for so many people. Go away so you cant stomp out more people's futures. Take your little MY creation, hit the bricks and go elsewhere. There ain't anyone who wants yall here. We are forced to work for you. Well, we were. If you had any militart experience to go with your admiral Halloween costume, you would know that leaders inspire their people. Inspire to the point that people want to work for them. There is an IT factor that you and your brewd just aint got homes!

Unregistered
    Were you shocked to see you were the only comment that thought it was childish and too far? This should show you exactly how everyone believes Eric has gone too far so much people are openly hoping he will suffer for the wrongs he has done. He is likely the most hated individual ever in the ECSO. He will always be remembered as the most ineffective and vindictive chief deputy ever. Because of his corrupt ways he will always have to look over his shoulder wondering if there is any person he wronged evil enough to harm him the way he harms them. I would say most of the people he has wronged have more character than to sink to his pathetic level. He has actually created his own misery.
    Easy now. I dont wish that upon EH or his little puppet girl. I DO hope that they are faced with the utter fear, sheer uncertainty of the future, and the sickening feeling of observing their future crumble and the accolades of their past not mean a thing. Like they have done for so many of their employees. Dreams ripped away. Unjust and unilateral punishment that hinders career growth. All without having done real leg work or investigation. All to get the desired outcome. That ongoing, constant sorrow felt by soooo many here. That is what I wish upon him.

Unregistered
    Fat Eric got me a few years ago and I came to learn that he is possibly the most unprofessional fraud I have ever seen on this job. He is agenda driven for a strange personal gain. There is a bit of evil in him that is hard to describe and the very bizarre ego of SM was a perfect recipe for tearing this place apart and filling the gaps with people who were too stupid or felt new power and it got to their head. Haines really has been a problem. I am better than him so I won’t wish him any more humiliation. I also won’t forget what he did to me and others and never trust him and never respect him

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast