Tony and Israel’s peeps, struggling to stay afloat

Unregistereditinforthem

Tony and Israel’s peeps, struggling to stay afloat

I have never seen so much desperation at BSO, as I’ve seen at this current time. It is a direct result of what Israel has done to the agency. He turned it into a dysfunctional agency where almost nobody at the top has the ability to perform. When Israel’s top commanders left, they amounted to nothing, and if they did get jobs, they’re making substantially less than when at BSO. Tony, elevates the next tier level commanders to fill The positions vacated by the FLPD, who had all been promoted under Israel. So, we went from incompetence, to a second layer of incompetence. And when Tony is gone(sooner then later) his people will be in the same predicament. Do you think Nicole Anderson will get a job for 200,000 annually? Benny, will be relocated to at best a 35,000 dollar job. And the list goes on and on. This election cycle will be the most vicious in BSO history, because to many people have to much to lose. Unfortunately, Tony doesn’t realize it, that this is still Israel’s Sheriff’s Office, and that’s why it continues to fail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditinforthem View Post
    I have never seen so much desperation at BSO, as I’ve seen at this current time. It is a direct result of what Israel has done to the agency. He turned it into a dysfunctional agency where almost nobody at the top has the ability to perform. When Israel’s top commanders left, they amounted to nothing, and if they did get jobs, they’re making substantially less than when at BSO. Tony, elevates the next tier level commanders to fill The positions vacated by the FLPD, who had all been promoted under Israel. So, we went from incompetence, to a second layer of incompetence. And when Tony is gone(sooner then later) his people will be in the same predicament. Do you think Nicole Anderson will get a job for 200,000 annually? Benny, will be relocated to at best a 35,000 dollar job. And the list goes on and on. This election cycle will be the most vicious in BSO history, because to many people have to much to lose. Unfortunately, Tony doesn’t realize it, that this is still Israel’s Sheriff’s Office, and that’s why it continues to fail.
    True that, it appears that everything Israel touches turns to sh!t. Anyone capable of fixing this sh!thole does not want the job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditinforthem View Post
    The only disfuntion is you idiot. Scott wasn't the problem, you are the kind of problem and why losers like you. If you are so disappointed with BSO then leave and go somewhere else. Scott will win the election and that's because he's the voters in Broward countys choice. Israel 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only disfuntion is you idiot. Scott wasn't the problem, you are the kind of problem and why losers like you. If you are so disappointed with BSO then leave and go somewhere else. Scott will win the election and that's because he's the voters in Broward countys choice. Israel 2020!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pollock is the only one speaking publicly with the news about integrity. I like what Pollock is saying. I don’t hear Sheriff Israel saying anything, and yes he is still the elected Sheriff if Broward County. I just wish he would be more vocal about this fraud the Governor put in here. The Governor did this place dirty with his screwed up selection. What a coward he is for not owning up to it and fixing his mistake. I will not be voting for Desantis and neither will anyone else with a brain in their head.

Unregisteredniheisnt

Israel can’t say anything

The only strategy Israel has is to attack his opponents and their supporters. Think about it, how can Israel talk about his record. Anytime Israel opens his mouth, or is his name is in an article, people immediately think about those 14 school children who were slaughtered under his watch. So he really has to stay hidden and away from the public eye. Israel is toast.

Unregistered

Israel the victim

All Scotty boy talks about is the governor removed him and that was not fair! Oh, poor me. Still no responsibility for the airport or high school slaughter! Israel is nothing but a liar! He wants his 2 years, his pension and he's done. He doesn't care about the green. And don't forget he brought those misfits from Fort Lauderdale who made 6 figures and didn't do anything but screw up BSO. Rules they made but did not follow and Israel looked the other way. Then he makes Goldberg a captain, the laziest and worst jailer ever, brings in activist Patti Lynn with her prior DUI, Michael Albetta who is a back stabbing liar even to his own party, has Ray Rapaglia and his crew help because no one with a brain will get close to Scotty boy. I can go on..
    Look, he is not going to be Sheriff again! So move on already.

Unregistereditshaooenin

Israel fading fast

Israel’s frustration will only get more evident. Upcoming media stories about Brett, featuring a scorned mother, and an upcoming article about his command staff’s incompetence, and how much Israel knew within an hour after the school shooting that he covered up, will send Scotty into the blue padded room. Also, eye witness accounts about how Lisa Castillo came to work the day after the BBnT center fiasco, and bragged how she was the one who directed him to attack the NRA, even though he knew his agency screwed up. Scott Israel has no idea how much the media hate him. They are digging and digging relentlessly, as one person has been directing them in all the right places.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is the choice of brain dead losers with dreams of being somebody, based on the empty promises of an imbecile. Lots of luck with that, you just do get it! Broward knows Israel is an incompetent moron, as well as a whiny b!tch. Just saying.