Former drug dealing, murderer gangster has unholy relationship with PBA

Unregistered

Unregistered
    IMG_0066.jpeg

Unregistered
    Is this true?

PBA rep goes on TV and supports oversight and defunding movements
    PBA supports police overview and is fine with defunding
    A PBA representative went on Ch 6 news and said he is ok with civilian review panels and defunding of the police force. I didn’t catch the guys name but he looked like a deer in headlights.
    It is so unbelievable that law enforcement supposed voice would take such a stance. I wonder if this cat was ever a cop. I called Broward PBA to see if he is connected to Them but haven’t gotten a return call yet. I do wonder if it’s Florida PBA taking that position. If the answer is yes, I refuse to give my dues to such a group.

Unregistered

Defund the PBA now

The PBA wants to defund us. Let’s get rid of them and defund them. Vote IUPA!!!! We need more Jeff Bells in our future.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this true?

PBA rep goes on TV and supports oversight and defunding movements
    PBA supports police overview and is fine with defunding
    A PBA representative went on Ch 6 news and said he is ok with civilian review panels and defunding of the police force. I didn’t catch the guys name but he looked like a deer in headlights.
    It is so unbelievable that law enforcement supposed voice would take such a stance. I wonder if this cat was ever a cop. I called Broward PBA to see if he is connected to Them but haven’t gotten a return call yet. I do wonder if it’s Florida PBA taking that position. If the answer is yes, I refuse to give my dues to such a group.
    If your waiting for call back from the Broward office, good luck. Nim-rod is trying to defund the drive thru at Wendy's.

Unregistered
    Can’t believe PBA rep supports police oversight and defunding of police. What has happened to the PBA? What?

Unregistered
    Rod took over.