Witch Hunt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Witch Hunt

Unregistered

Witch Hunt

Greg Tony happens to be a great guy. Since day 1 Al Pollock & Scott Israel have been doing everything in their power to undermine his administration, to set themselves up to become Sheriff themselves. If only you guys could see this.

I hope and pray that Greg Tony wins the primary. We don't need anyone from the previous crappy administrations leading the agency.

I expect you guys to say anti-Greg Tony comments below. It is just sad you fall for the BS!!!!!

Unregistered

Lots of questions but no answers from TONEY LICKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greg Tony happens to be a great guy. Since day 1 Al Pollock & Scott Israel have been doing everything in their power to undermine his administration, to set themselves up to become Sheriff themselves. If only you guys could see this.

I hope and pray that Greg Tony wins the primary. We don't need anyone from the previous crappy administrations leading the agency.

I expect you guys to say anti-Greg Tony comments below. It is just sad you fall for the BS!!!!!
    ARE you the white dooosh sitting on his lap at the blissss sperm hotel ? Or just another scumbagg from Parkland? Finally, is that murder he committed , then scrambled to cover up for 27 years and changed his name, BS TOO??

Unregistered
    I’m sure that every law enforcement officer with any pride or integrity would laugh in your face for your allegiance to the worst sheriff in modern times.
    If you support this fraud you have lost your soul. I’m waiting for his mug shot which will even be funnier than his swinger pictures

Unregistered

How dumb can you be? Jesus, go tell the deputies and the families of the deputies whom he wrongfully arrested and wrongfully fired what a great guy he is. You’re an idiot, and your proof that some people are so gullible and dumb that they are beyond help.

Unregistered

Then you obviously don't work at BSO. We wanted him to succeed. But from what we see he is in over his head, and he throws words around like transparency and accountability, yet he believes he's above the what he preaches. How do you follow someone who has said he doesn't need the deputies, he accuses us of being racist which we're not we don't care who does the job as long as they're qualified, he throws temper tantrums because he isn't getting his way, and he's lied to get positions in law enforcement that any of us would have been fired over if we were caught. Unfortunately, he is not a true leader, he demands respect and he hasn't earned it. We hope he's gone sooner than later. And no I'm not an Isreal supporter. You wanted to know the truth, there it is without being personal. Feel free to dispute anything I've said.

Unregistered

Russ is a TROLL WRITING THIS! ANGRY AT TONEY FOR BEING DUMPED

Then you obviously don't work at BSO. We wanted him to succeed. But from what we see he is in over his head, and he throws words around like transparency and accountability, yet he believes he's above the what he preaches. How do you follow someone who has said he doesn't need the deputies, he accuses us of being racist which we're not we don't care who does the job as long as they're qualified, he throws temper tantrums because he isn't getting his way, and he's lied to get positions in law enforcement that any of us would have been fired over if we were caught. Unfortunately, he is not a true leader, he demands respect and he hasn't earned it. We hope he's gone sooner than later. And no I'm not an Isreal supporter. You wanted to know the truth, there it is without being personal. Feel free to dispute anything I've said.
    Go away RUSS YOUR STILL A DIRTY COP!!

Unregistered
    Go away RUSS YOUR STILL A DIRTY COP!!
    Sorry, not Russ. I'm actually a BSO employee.

Unregistered
    Sorry, not Russ. I'm actually a BSO employee.
    And so am I and my colleague has stated it perfectly.

Unregistered
    And so am I and my colleague has stated it perfectly.
    Not sure what you mean about your colleague stating it perfectly, I've heard Russ' name, but I don't know him. If he in fact is a dirty cop then F^@k him too, he's better than the sheriff. My post have nothing to do with Russ, it has to do with with a statement made about Tony and somebody actually thinking he's competent, which I don't believe.

Unregistered

Stating facts is not a witch hunt. If Phony happens to be a great guy then you happen to be mentally retarded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast