Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    shouldn't have married a prostitute
    Easily one of the best comebacks on this board ever. I tip my cap to you

Unregistered
    It worked out for your dad.
    Mic drop. You're up.

Unregistered
    If this was Michigan state patrol we would enforce the order by doing............

Unregistered
    If this was Michigan state patrol we would enforce the order by doing............
    The only thing worth mentioning from MSP is that bubble red light. Retro cool. Although they did switch to LED red bubble which was bound to happen eventually.

Unregistered
    It’s so fitting. Michigan is north of Denver as Tampa is north of fort myers.

Unregistered
    It’s so fitting. Michigan is north of Denver as Tampa is north of fort myers.
    Bunch of wannabe cops who flock to this site to spread hate and discontent. Go charge some poor 7-11 clerk for selling counterfeit coin purses.

Unregistered
    Bunch of wannabe cops who flock to this site to spread hate and discontent. Go charge some poor 7-11 clerk for selling counterfeit coin purses.
    Newsflash. No one here wants to be a "cop"
    That is an oxymoron. Really. Look it up.

Unregistered
    Newsflash. No one here wants to be a "cop"
    That is an oxymoron. Really. Look it up.
    True. If you came to ABT to be a "real cop" you're a liar or delusional. I knew what I was getting into. I came here because I wanted to stay in law enforcement, do something different, and not reap all of the crap benefits of being a "real cop"... shagging crap domestics at 2am, corralling some drunk from a parking lot, s.4's in the pouring rain, shoplifiter calls with 10 minutes to go in you shift, etc, etc. Then when I moved into investigations, for the most part it was nothing but shagging larceny and burglary reports from patrol, with no leads.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my time being a "real cop". I got a lot of great and necessary experience those we hire straight out of the academy never get. I do miss working traffic (in optimal weather), being proactive and doing interdiction work, taking a drunk off the roads.

The biggest thing I miss is the camaraderie. We really don't have that here and you never truly feel like someone has your six. That is sad.

Unregistered
    True. If you came to ABT to be a "real cop" you're a liar or delusional. I knew what I was getting into. I came here because I wanted to stay in law enforcement, do something different, and not reap all of the crap benefits of being a "real cop"... shagging crap domestics at 2am, corralling some drunk from a parking lot, s.4's in the pouring rain, shoplifiter calls with 10 minutes to go in you shift, etc, etc. Then when I moved into investigations, for the most part it was nothing but shagging larceny and burglary reports from patrol, with no leads.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my time being a "real cop". I got a lot of great and necessary experience those we hire straight out of the academy never get. I do miss working traffic (in optimal weather), being proactive and doing interdiction work, taking a drunk off the roads.

The biggest thing I miss is the camaraderie. We really don't have that here and you never truly feel like someone has your six. That is sad.
    The lifer losers at ABT don't like it when you call them out and tell them this is not police work.

Unregistered
    There’s a reason we no longer sponsor people in the academy or hire people without road patrol experience. The few people left that went that route are train wrecks, safety hazards and shouldn’t be here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast