Executive order violations - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take home cars are going to be parked at the office soon also to save money from the budget cuts. Just be glad you have a job. Live it and love it times are changing.
    My wife had her hours cut 50%
    If I have to park my ride to help keep my job I will.

Unregistered
    Take homes aren’t going anywhere stop spreading rumors

Unregistered
    Take homes aren’t going anywhere stop spreading rumors
    Six months ago if someone had posted "we will spend our summer riding around and filling spreadsheets" I bet you would. Have posted "nobody is filling out spreadsheets". These are different times aren't they?

Unregistered
    It really is a shame that some of you are spreading the rumors, discontent, and uncertainty as you are. We need to be supporting each other, our exec leadership included, whether you like them or not. They are actually good people. Again, do what your bosses ask of you, be professional, and keep your eye on the prize. Also, stop the whining and crying... it's tiring for some us and helps no one!

Unregistered
    They’ll all be gone when the governor finds out the agency leaders of the agency that should be enforcing the executive order told us not to.

Unregistered
    They’ll all be gone when the governor finds out the agency leaders of the agency that should be enforcing the executive order told us not to.
    But. What if and stay with me for just a moment. We are doing exactly what the Governor wants us to do? I think we are.

Unregistered
    But. What if and stay with me for just a moment. We are doing exactly what the Governor wants us to do? I think we are.
    You are correct. Just remember though, you can't reason with stupid or clap with one hand. Some folks haven't figured out yet why everybody from the Secretary on down to the Program Administrator got to where they are. As I said before, you do what you are told and you stay loyal. Period.

Unregistered
    Q
    You are correct. Just remember though, you can't reason with stupid or clap with one hand. Some folks haven't figured out yet why everybody from the Secretary on down to the Program Administrator got to where they are. As I said before, you do what you are told and you stay loyal. Period.
    So It Shall Be Written.
    So It Shall Be Done.
    Make It So.

Unregistered
    My wife had her hours cut 50%
    If I have to park my ride to help keep my job I will.
    shouldn't have married a prostitute

Unregistered
    shouldn't have married a prostitute
    It worked out for your dad.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast