Pollock and his troubled past - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Pollock people revert to answer in rage and in a low class mode. Fact are displayed and are facts. Don’t hate the writer for putting out the truth about Pollock and all of his untruthfulness. Ones a liar will always be a liar. Looks like no job for you LOSER!
    Learn to write you brain dead Israel troll. Put a fork in Scotty boy he’s done! Another, incorrect statement you made was no job for me? I work here, it’s you and that Imbecile Scotty who don’t. You have no power here.

Unregistered
    Learn to write you brain dead Israel troll. Put a fork in Scotty boy he’s done! Another, incorrect statement you made was no job for me? I work here, it’s you and that Imbecile Scotty who don’t. You have no power here.
    I know the truth hurts but like it or not he's gonna lose. By the way who made you a spelling expert? If you can read and understand that's good enough for everyone.
    By the way stupid, do like fence jumper Pollock does and come to the winning side. Of course you can't think you would be trusted but we can give you handouts to pass out in mailboxes. Santiago says come on board.

Unregistered
    I know the truth hurts but like it or not he's gonna lose. By the way who made you a spelling expert? If you can read and understand that's good enough for everyone.
    By the way stupid, do like fence jumper Pollock does and come to the winning side. Of course you can't think you would be trusted but we can give you handouts to pass out in mailboxes. Santiago says come on board.
    This is simple, with the lies Pollock has made already he will not win. He jumped so much rank and turned on everyone that gave him the golden parachute. Pollock is an Ungrateful ungrateful human being who plays on people’s emotions and scams the system. We here at BSO do not need this bad intention person who cannot be trusted as a leader of BSO. That’s why he does not work for BSO now. Pollock was given the opportunity to resign before getting fired out of respect from Israel. This is the truth like it or not.

Unregistered
    This is simple, with the lies Pollock has made already he will not win. He jumped so much rank and turned on everyone that gave him the golden parachute. Pollock is an Ungrateful ungrateful human being who plays on people’s emotions and scams the system. We here at BSO do not need this bad intention person who cannot be trusted as a leader of BSO. That’s why he does not work for BSO now. Pollock was given the opportunity to resign before getting fired out of respect from Israel. This is the truth like it or not.
    I can concur to that. Pollock was given alot of opportunities from Scott. Why would someone be so ungrateful for the opportunity? He made huge mistakes and stupid ones is why he was given the choice. He really deserved to be fired in my opinion but Israel gave him the choice. So Pollock retired to keep his pension which is a hefty pension at that. Pollock should be upset at himself for all his lies and cheating but he will have to answer to God in a later time. No
    need for Pollock to kiss Temp Tony's azz anymore. He should really apologize to Scott for his ungrateful behavior and rethink what he's doing. The people's choice for Sheriff is Israel.

Unregistered

Pollock is still best choice

TT and Israel will be sure to forget the grudges and votes of no confidence. Lol. They both make sure every swinging dic in this place gets whats coming to them. Plus, punish the rest of just for good measure. They will be looking for innovative ways to get rid of senior citizen deputies and bring in young and dumb deputies who wont question or know any better.

Unregistered
    TT and Israel will be sure to forget the grudges and votes of no confidence. Lol. They both make sure every swinging dic in this place gets whats coming to them. Plus, punish the rest of just for good measure. They will be looking for innovative ways to get rid of senior citizen deputies and bring in young and dumb deputies who wont question or know any better.
    What narcotics are you on 😳

Unregistered
    Why doesn’t Israel work here anymore I forgot? How many died on his watch! The Governor gave Israel the chance to resign as well, but he was too stupid to take it. He left the PSB crying and screaming about what an Amazing leader he was and something about candied nuts. Can’t wait till August when the Amazing Leader is done!

Unregistered
    I can concur to that. Pollock was given alot of opportunities from Scott. Why would someone be so ungrateful for the opportunity? He made huge mistakes and stupid ones is why he was given the choice. He really deserved to be fired in my opinion but Israel gave him the choice. So Pollock retired to keep his pension which is a hefty pension at that. Pollock should be upset at himself for all his lies and cheating but he will have to answer to God in a later time. No
    need for Pollock to kiss Temp Tony's azz anymore. He should really apologize to Scott for his ungrateful behavior and rethink what he's doing. The people's choice for Sheriff is Israel.
    Pollock sucks the big one. He won't get anyone to believe his lies anymore. Israel should have just fired him as he had it coming. Israel is the Sheriff and will be the best vote for Broward. Pollock should be worried cause Temp Tony will even crush Pollock and beat him. The way we all see it Pollock will be in last place or if he has a small brain left to drop out.

Unregistered
    Pollock sucks the big one. He won't get anyone to believe his lies anymore. Israel should have just fired him as he had it coming. Israel is the Sheriff and will be the best vote for Broward. Pollock should be worried cause Temp Tony will even crush Pollock and beat him. The way we all see it Pollock will be in last place or if he has a small brain left to drop out.
    Israel for Sheriff!!

Unregistered

Pollock for Sheriff

Pollock never went up the channels with BSO the right way. He could barely past the Sgt test then got bumped up to commander with a manic wand. He cradled a wife beater and got caught. I guess beating up a female is worth your job according to Pollock.
    Pollock gets bumped up to the second in charge because he could not pass the Lt test but got caught being unfaithful to the one who put him there. After being forced to resign for being a liar. Pollock now thinks he is worthy making fake promises as he has done in the past.
    This un trusted Pollock could not run a washer machine let alone BSO.

Pollock was sent to the courthouse but being that his eyes wondered as he did with the long lunches and woman he chose to go with him it all caught up to him.

No one who has been manipulated by Pollock wants him. Go home and be lucky you were able to retire.

What deputy in the court house isn’t there to look at ass? Ok the homos and maybe some of the straight females. WHO CARES! He went on long lunch with beautiful women? So what! Did you watch him bang any of them? No wait, that’s The Murderer’s M.O. Let his wife worry about his wandering eyes. I’d give him a high five for all that.

So while working off duty as a Miami Dolphins employee, he picks up a Dolphin player from jail who allegedly put his hands on his wife. Again, so what. He spared the Dolphins organization the embarrassment of a player getting a perp walk. One that is innocent until proven guilty?

I am pleased to know that after 43 years in law enforcement, these are the only negative things anyone can come up with.

Voting for Pollock in November.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast