Al Pollock, the media’s choice. And it’s free!!!

Unregistereditin

Al Pollock, the media’s choice. And it’s free!!!

It’s obvious that the media has latched on to Al Pollock. Free press, free face time and exposure. Tony screwed up, he was their choice. But one thing is for sure, Israel is hated. In every article they refer to Israel as the disgraced sheriff removed by the governor.

Unregisteredyesitis

Obvious to everyone else

Yes, agreed, and it’s obvious to everyone else. Notice the attacks on this blog. They’re focused on Pollock. If I had to be a candidate at this stage of the game, I would want to be Pollock. Israel is going to be torched by the media down the stretch. Tony’s problems have been self induced.

Unregistered

Wait till media finds out what’s coming lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyesitis View Post
    Yes, agreed, and it’s obvious to everyone else. Notice the attacks on this blog. They’re focused on Pollock. If I had to be a candidate at this stage of the game, I would want to be Pollock. Israel is going to be torched by the media down the stretch. Tony’s problems have been self induced.
    We will see how Pollock gets out of this mess that’s coming down lol. Looks like the one or two Pillock fans will not be working for BSO. That’s what you get for sticking your nose up someone’s azz.

Unregisteredsodesperat

So typical

Well, typical Scott Israel MO. Here’s the million dollar question. Will Pollock’s shortcomings equate to murder, drug use, or even worse, responsible for the slaughter of 14 school children. I guess the voters will decide, but seems as if the voters along with the media have already made their minds up on Scott Israel. No to Israel.

Unregistered

I concur Isreal is Burnt Toast

He cant overcome his past and the sordid destruction he caused the agency and the national and international clown show he created.