Hammocks Lt.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hammocks Lt.

Unregistered

Hammocks Lt.

Lt. Sarasa to hammocks? I haven’t heard good things about her. Please fill me in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt. Sarasa to hammocks? I haven’t heard good things about her. Please fill me in.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Enjoy

Unregistered
    🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍻🍻🍻��🍻🍻🍻🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
    Sit back and enjoy.

Unregistered
    You will be in for a treat. She is of the mindset of do as I say, not as I do. She was worthless as an officer, sergeant, and now lieutenant. God help the platoon the she will oversee. By the way, if she goes to midnights, you could find her hiding behind the Lowe's store on 137 during the shift.

Unregistered
    How new are you? She’s been there off and on over the years. Just do your job

Unregistered
    Hammocks is in for their money especially if she’s in mids. No one there to regulate her. She will try to write everyone up while she sits in her car for 8 hours without shoes on.
    🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Unregistered
    Oh boy and forget your on duty bbq she's vegan. And she will let you know cause every five minutes she will tell you.

Unregistered

Dumb

This thread is so dumb.
    Sarasa / Bestulich / Carmen castro... Any female with a gold badge has their own thread here.
    you really think Sarasa cares enough about MDPD to be spiteful toward anyone. LOL She barely wants to work here. just show up and work.

Unregistered

Amen!

This thread is so dumb.
    Sarasa / Bestulich / Carmen castro... Any female with a gold badge has their own thread here.
    you really think Sarasa cares enough about MDPD to be spiteful toward anyone. LOL She barely wants to work here. just show up and work.
    Say it louder for the ones in the back!! We especially like the comments where we’re told we should “smile more”.

Unregistered
    This thread is so dumb.
    You’re 100% right butttttt my rebuttal is she should’ve be a cop then. Maybe she should retire. I don’t care if you smile or not, I care if she wants to let go of criminals because a call is holding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast