D3 Command
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D3 Command

Unregistered

Angry D3 Command

Thanks for giving The Detail Office all the Airport details to put on Kronos. This ensures that most of your guys get phucked over as usual. Hoping one day we can get a Command who cares and looks out for their guys. Other districts gives their guys first choice but not here. Yeah I know..: I can leave if I don’t like it. Just wanted to blow my steam and vent. Most of us don’t have time to sit and watch Kronos.

Unregistered
    Keep endorsing IUPA who started all of this mess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for giving The Detail Office all the Airport details to put on Kronos. This ensures that most of your guys get phucked over as usual. Hoping one day we can get a Command who cares and looks out for their guys. Other districts gives their guys first choice but not here. Yeah I know..: I can leave if I don’t like it. Just wanted to blow my steam and vent. Most of us don’t have time to sit and watch Kronos.
    Awwww....does baby want a rattle? Next to the courthouse, you D3 lazy douchebags don't do anything but hide all day while innocent victims are shot.
    Sorry about your details....slugs!

Signed,
    The Sheriff

Unregistered
    Awwww....does baby want a rattle? Next to the courthouse, you D3 lazy douchebags don't do anything but hide all day while innocent victims are shot.
    Sorry about your details....slugs!

Signed,
    The Sheriff
    Hey, you have us confused with the Parkland P*ssies. The Airport Deputies did run in.

Unregistered
    Hey, you have us confused with the Parkland P*ssies. The Airport Deputies did run in.
    Run in for the cake? Keep telling yourself that you did something but by the time you got there, those poor people were gone...the detail deputy was the hero...but keep telling yourself you're a real cop.

Unregistered

Wonder woman

Blame Jen from detail office....she implemented Kronos off her husbands FD program. I wonder if he knows shes banging someone high up....maybe one day

Unregistered
    Keep endorsing IUPA who started all of this mess.
    False! 1000000000% Scott Israel and his little do girl suture

Unregistered
    Blame Jen from detail office....she implemented Kronos off her husbands FD program. I wonder if he knows shes banging someone high up....maybe one day
    Whatever takes to get a take home vehicle. Don’t hate the hoe! Just the game

Unregistered
    You guys never can be found. I have worked there for many years on details. The only ones visible are the detail units and CSA. And all hell breaks lose unless a detail unit has to handle a 22 on a plane. The deputies at airport just hang out

Unregistered
    You guys never can be found. I have worked there for many years on details. The only ones visible are the detail units and CSA. And all hell breaks lose unless a detail unit has to handle a 22 on a plane. The deputies at airport just hang out
    Man, you are so right. Unfortunately, when I travel it's out of FLL and 99% of the time the only deputy I see is the detail deputy and sometimes not even them. If and when I see a slug D3 deputy its seeing them in their stationary patrol car doing nothing at the entrance to departure level or the very odd time in their unit curbside. Other than that, like you said, you'll see the bcad people and the hard working csa's.
    Why the turds there haven't been flushed out of there into real districts is the problem....well I know why actually....because the real districts don't need the liability of these phuck ups getting someone killed.....total looser losers!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast