Greg Tony is staying!

Unregistered

Greg Tony is staying!

Greg Tony isn't going to be arrested, in fact he is going to be Sheriff until atleast 2024. Your guys attempt to discredit him is only making him more popular in Broward.

Keep up the great work.

Unregistered
    Whatever helps you sleep at night

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greg Tony isn't going to be arrested, in fact he is going to be Sheriff until atleast 2024. Your guys attempt to discredit him is only making him more popular in Broward.

Keep up the great work.
    And I suppose your proud of this fraud? Do you swing, do lsd, and lied on your application? Great. So open the doors to all

Unregistered
    And I suppose your proud of this fraud? Do you swing, do lsd, and lied on your application? Great. So open the doors to all
    So you’re saying Greg is the only one here that swings and does drugs? Guess again snowflake. This place is loaded with losers!

Unregistered

Is this mrs skank who wears a bso star pin on her lapel?

Keep up the great work.
    Thanks we will butt licker!!! AS IF the low IQ Broward voters know or care what we think about a bi sexual teen murderer!😩

NICE TRY Don (sperm bank) Lemon!!!!

Are you pitching or catching on your four hour lunch breaks with Dirty Toney?

Unregistered
    We need Nick Navarro back

Unregistered
    We need Nick Navarro back
    I would take Jenne over this guy anyday!

Unregistered
    We need sheriff stack back!!