Pray for poor Sweet Peaches, he'll never be a Grady Judd

Unregistered

Pray for poor Sweet Peaches, he'll never be a Grady Judd

Gotta admit, feeling awfully bad for 'ole Sweet Peaches. He's trying so hard to be the next Grady Judd but he's just not man enough to do it.

Why did Sweety Peach delete his Facebook post? Couldn't take the heat? Grady wouldn't have. In fact, Grady would've had a press conference immediately after the shooting saying his only regret was that his deputies didn't kill the two kids. Hell, he probably would've fired them for poor aim.

I don't agree with Grady's approach or how Sweet Peaxhes handled this one. That Facebook post was a PR disaster that half the town has screenshots of. Grady? He would've owned it. Sweet Peaches? Heat gets hot so he deletes and hides.

Facts are facts: We have a racist sheriff that's a great guy to those he likes & can be of benefit to him. But does he target & profile? Quite iopenly and seemed proud of it until he got scared and deleted. What's next? He'll blame it on the deputies, they'll lose their jobs, benwfitd and possibly careers, and we tax payers will have to pay the settlements because everyone knows this may already be political suicide but letting it go to trial will definitely be.

So, what's next? Continue with a leader who will scarifice deputies to save his own a** or listen to the LEO's that work for him. What do you want to happen?

Unregistered

Sheriff Grady would B**ch Slap Peaches into another dimension

“We’ve received info on social media that some of the criminals were going to take their criminal conduct into the neighborhoods. I would tell them, If you value your life, you probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight, with their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of their house with their guns. Leave the community alone.” -Sheriff Grady Judd. June 1, 2020

Peaches learn to be a leader that leads from the front and not from the rear. Tell your community how your going to protect them or at least the privileged labelle areas where the big dollar donors are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “We’ve received info on social media that some of the criminals were going to take their criminal conduct into the neighborhoods. I would tell them, If you value your life, you probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight, with their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of their house with their guns. Leave the community alone.” -Sheriff Grady Judd. June 1, 2020

Peaches learn to be a leader that leads from the front and not from the rear. Tell your community how your going to protect them or at least the privileged labelle areas where the big dollar donors are.
    Maybe Michelle will be preparing a statement.

Unregistered

He is always in front. The new Captain is behind.

Unregistered

What is your nickname since "Peaches" comes out of your mouth left and write

And what are you? Keyboard coward.

Unregistered
    Gotta admit, feeling awfully bad for 'ole Sweet Peaches. He's trying so hard to be the next Grady Judd but he's just not man enough to do it.

Why did Sweety Peach delete his Facebook post? Couldn't take the heat? Grady wouldn't have. In fact, Grady would've had a press conference immediately after the shooting saying his only regret was that his deputies didn't kill the two kids. Hell, he probably would've fired them for poor aim.

I don't agree with Grady's approach or how Sweet Peaxhes handled this one. That Facebook post was a PR disaster that half the town has screenshots of. Grady? He would've owned it. Sweet Peaches? Heat gets hot so he deletes and hides.

Facts are facts: We have a racist sheriff that's a great guy to those he likes & can be of benefit to him. But does he target & profile? Quite iopenly and seemed proud of it until he got scared and deleted. What's next? He'll blame it on the deputies, they'll lose their jobs, benwfitd and possibly careers, and we tax payers will have to pay the settlements because everyone knows this may already be political suicide but letting it go to trial will definitely be.

So, what's next? Continue with a leader who will scarifice deputies to save his own a** or listen to the LEO's that work for him. What do you want to happen?

What do you agree with? What dog do you have in the fight other than your mouth?

Unregistered
    Ahahahahahaha!

Unregistered

New name

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3156122]Ahahahahahaha![/QUOTE

Where by I’m a the supreme jackass of this county I declare that henceforth I will be known as Grady Fudd.

Unregistered

What do personal attacks accomplish?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3160420]
    Ahahahahahaha![/QUOTE

Where by I’m a the supreme jackass of this county I declare that henceforth I will be known as Grady Fudd.
    Personal attacks take our eyes off the ball a new administration and a change for all

"Jackass" "Grady Fudd or "Michelle, it's not for us degrade, name, or judge

No matter our colors, or what side of the badge

Removing this administration, will make us all very very glad

Unregistered

Wow. B-slap? Don't S-your pants when Steve walks with this election too.