Chuck whatley the angry man - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think he is afraid to make anymore video’s, a girl can only take so much bashing..lol
    I heard through the grapevine that TWAT face is putting on his Karate costume and is going to make a video of himself breaking twigs with his bare hands...stand by for more info on this spectacular feat.

Unregistered
    I heard through the grapevine that TWAT face is putting on his Karate costume and is going to make a video of himself breaking twigs with his bare hands...stand by for more info on this spectacular feat.
    My feats hurt....where be my shoes?

Unregistered
    My feats hurt....where be my shoes?
    I think you left them in the skreets by TWATY’s house. He does have a house don’t he????

Unregistered
    I think you left them in the skreets by TWATY’s house. He does have a house don’t he????
    Mans....Twatley my man! You doesn't no it but that boy got his tiny teeth gold plated...you just never sees them cause they like baby chickets.

Unregistered
    Mans....Twatley my man! You doesn't no it but that boy got his tiny teeth gold plated...you just never sees them cause they like baby chickets.
    Wow, didn’t know’s he had some gold’s teefus. He must be one cool kat, Nah cant be he looks and acts like a dweeb.

Unregistered
    Wow, didn’t know’s he had some gold’s teefus. He must be one cool kat, Nah cant be he looks and acts like a dweeb.
    TWATLY where are you??? You have anything bad to say about Casi??? You seem to make fun of all your competition so why leave him out.. till waiting on the Brett video you promised.

Unregistered
    Any news from tiny teeth lately.

I heard he was soliciting money at intersections holding a tin can. Driver’s were getting p*ssed as he would walk up to your window and rattle the can continuously until you threw in some spare change.

Any truth to this???

Unregistered
    He needs to stick with youtube videos....they're hilarious! He could have a cult following of people that are into tiny teeth, circa 1950s gumshoe suits & delusional characters that believe they can win the sheriffs vote in Broward county with no experience as a NPA....its addictive t.v.

Unregistered
    He needs to stick with youtube videos....they're hilarious! He could have a cult following of people that are into tiny teeth, circa 1950s gumshoe suits & delusional characters that believe they can win the sheriffs vote in Broward county with no experience as a NPA....its addictive t.v.
    In agree I cant wait for his next video...Come on TWAT-bag stop keeping us waiting!

Unregistered
    In agree I cant wait for his next video...Come on TWAT-bag stop keeping us waiting!
    Tic Toc Tic Toc, got that filing fee yet boy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast