Chuck whatley the angry man - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and Pollock or Israel will beat Tony please. After the primary Whatley will be on the general election ballot while you both are at home crying. Swaddle yourselves with your blanky that should help.
    You must smoke crack all day, and then shoot heroine at night cause you are delusional in your thinking. the small tooth, one suit wearing TWAT-face has NO chance.

Unregistered

Nice TRY

You must smoke crack all day, and then shoot heroine at night cause you are delusional in your thinking. the small tooth, one suit wearing TWAT-face has NO chance.
    We will see .

Unregistered
    We will see .
    Wanna put some money on that??? Could use some extra easy $$$$$

Unregistered

Win

Tony will win the primary, after that there will be a mass effort to push and support Whatley by many to keep Tony out of office. This will bring the vote close by about 20,000 votes Tony will demand a recount and his efforts will fail. This will give Whatley the victory. En dios todo es posible'

Unregistered
    Tony will win the primary, after that there will be a mass effort to push and support Whatley by many to keep Tony out of office. This will bring the vote close by about 20,000 votes Tony will demand a recount and his efforts will fail. This will give Whatley the victory. En dios todo es posible'
    You say the same cr*p over and over.. Do you really believe this nonsense you speak. 20,000 votes Twat-bag will be lucky if he gets 200 votes. You boy will be lucky if gets enough money to file. You know your candidate suck$ when Hicks has about 1,000 more raised that Twatly.

Unregistered
    I want in on that bet also...TWAT-LY for last place.. I think Hicks will get more votes.

Unregistered

So dumb

I want in on that bet also...TWAT-LY for last place.. I think Hicks will get more votes.
    So dumb, Whatley I repeat , Whatley is not in the primary. Come August you will be finished and Whatley will still be fighting.
    So all you dumb@zzes keep destroying each other.Tony will win the primary and it will be up to Whatley to clean up your mess.

Unregistered
    KEEP DREAMING WHATLEY HAS a ZERO CHANCE. Whatley is an angry old man.

Unregistered

Twatley

Chuck can practice breaking boards by knocking down the other candidates signs. Oh shit, they aren't made out of balsa wood. That might hurt Chuck.

Unregistered
    Chuck can practice breaking boards by knocking down the other candidates signs. Oh shit, they aren't made out of balsa wood. That might hurt Chuck.
    You can make fun of Chuck all you want! I've seen him crush a styrofoam cup with just his bare hands!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast