Chuck whatley the angry man
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chuck whatley the angry man

Seems like this unknown redneck is out of his boundaries. Who made him an expert that he can Monday night quarterback people and think he has the answers?
    Well said about Pollock the way but we really don’t care about your YouTube videos.
    Whatley we sure hope you go back and continue taking your Prozac medication.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like this unknown redneck is out of his boundaries. Who made him an expert that he can Monday night quarterback people and think he has the answers?
    Well said about Pollock the way but we really don’t care about your YouTube videos.
    He's mad because he realizes he should have run D or R. He messed up. This is politics, Whatley, you got to play the game. An independent is not going to win in Broward. Ask Israel that's why he switched from Rep to Dem in the 2008 and 2012 elections. His words (quote as per his henchman) "there's no money running as an independent."

Unregistered

Sad

He's mad because he realizes he should have run D or R. He messed up. This is politics, Whatley, you got to play the game. An independent is not going to win in Broward. Ask Israel that's why he switched from Rep to Dem in the 2008 and 2012 elections. His words (quote as per his henchman) "there's no money running as an independent."
    Your just sad and scared that Pollock will lose. Go teach a class Russ you're better at that. You have always sucked as a cop.

Unregistered

Hurts

Yes the truth hurts and Whatley's videos hurt your your candidate. Your afraid Tony will win the primary.

Unregistered
    Your just sad and scared that Pollock will lose. Go teach a class Russ you're better at that. You have always sucked as a cop.
    Pollock sucks, Israel sucks, Toney sucks. And Russ was that henchmen. Don't understand the rest of your blathering.

Unregistered
    Yes the truth hurts and Whatley's videos hurt your your candidate. Your afraid Tony will win the primary.
    Tony's good as gone. Toney will win the prison pin-up primary.

Unregistered
    I just got my good laugh for the day by watching another one of those hideous Charles “Chuck” TWAT-LY video’s.
    This guy is a total douche. The name calling is very immature for someone who thinks he can actually get elected Sheriff. I see you finally changed that suit. I hope you can get the ring around the collar out. You look like a damn bobble head in your video’s. You talk way to much with your hands. And finally who cut your hair??? I hope you didn’t pay for that?

Your new LEO affairs name is going to be Bobble Head TWAT-LY or TWAT-LY the Bobble Head. Cant wait for the next video so my friends and I can keep laughing at you.

Unregistered

Names

I just got my good laugh for the day by watching another one of those hideous Charles “Chuck” TWAT-LY video’s.
    This guy is a total douche. The name calling is very immature for someone who thinks he can actually get elected Sheriff. I see you finally changed that suit. I hope you can get the ring around the collar out. You look like a damn bobble head in your video’s. You talk way to much with your hands. And finally who cut your hair??? I hope you didn’t pay for that?

Your new LEO affairs name is going to be Bobble Head TWAT-LY or TWAT-LY the Bobble Head. Cant wait for the next video so my friends and I can keep laughing at you.
    He tells it like he sees it. The top three Democrats are fakes. They lie and make the election cycle worse each time. Whatley didn't make BSO the laughing stock of the country the leadership has past and present.
    Get them Chuck

Unregistered
    Hey Trudell I made a post for you why are you here go check out your post. I put a picture of your exwife with your best friend at a restaurant while you were 10-65ing. Follow the trail the more you want to talk about Whatley and Tony on here the more I talk too. LMFBAO

Unregistered
    Hey Trudell I made a post for you why are you here go check out your post. I put a picture of your exwife with your best friend at a restaurant while you were 10-65ing. Follow the trail the more you want to talk about Whatley and Tony on here the more I talk too. LMFBAO
    Funny I was looking all over for that photo, cant seem to find it...Fake news probably?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast